LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by xcfan:
what happened? did they leave the gate open and some drunk teenagers in a red-neck pickup do burnouts?

That tunnel is where guests entered for the Gala. Every single guest that night walked on that area at least twice. This is also the tunnel that the setup crew brought all the equipment through, twice.
Originally posted by THEB:
what happened? did they leave the gate open and some drunk teenagers in a red-neck pickup do burnouts?

That tunnel is where guests entered for the Gala. Every single guest that night walked on that area at least twice. This is also the tunnel that the setup crew brought all the equipment through, twice.

Just ignore the troll
Originally posted by THEB:

Actually it wasn't that tunnel where guest came through..it was the visitor club field level entrance
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I guess they'll think twice before pulling that move again next time.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Yeah, I'd be willing to bet they won't be throwing anymore ribbon cutting, stadium opening party's there anymore. lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Yeah, I'd be willing to bet they won't be throwing anymore ribbon cutting, stadium opening party's there anymore. lol

Yeah, and no tractor pulling or Monster Truck exibitions allowed at the park.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by mayo49:

Lmao
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
LOL, it's not funny. They probably won't have it patched up in time for the Earthquakes game on Sunday, either.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jul 28, 2014 at 4:37 AM ]
Here's a view from my seats taken by my wife's Iphone 5s. Section: 126 (South Endzone). The slope is much steeper than the Stick. Taken around 5-5:30 pm. That's me walking down to see the field with my son. He was so excited!

[ Edited by 9er4lyphe on Jul 28, 2014 at 10:53 AM ]
Still waiting on my season tickets to get here! Anyone get them yet?

• MuggD
  • Veteran
lol that dead grass. Cool pic though, thx.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Yeah I got mine this past thursday. You should have gotten a fedex tracking number from the 49ers.
Originally posted by dwy621:

Yeah I got mine this past thursday. You should have gotten a fedex tracking number from the 49ers.

I haven't even received an email with a tracking number. I just emailed my rep to see what's going on
Originally posted by dwy621:

I haven't even received an email with a tracking number. I just emailed my rep to see what's going on

neither have i, no fed ex trackign number, i didn't even get tickets for the SBL event that just happened this past weekend

they got my money that's for sure now where are my tickets!

I've had mine since last week
Share 49ersWebzone