There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Here's another pic

Originally posted by xcfan:
on the inside, it looks like a bentley continental gt.
on the outside, it looks like a 1984 dodge k-car.

Fail. Damn KC fan.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jul 26, 2014 at 10:53 PM ]
Originally posted by niners_guy:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Just to get full picture for those who haven't been...

...a pan around the stadium from my seats

What time of day were these taken Marvin? Just trying to figure out the shading situation.

The sun will be close to sunset in the fall..shaded areas should be the same as the stick..as the both endzones go towards the north and south
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Here's another pic

Damn grass looks like s**t. Be surprised if it'll be ready for the soccer game.
Stadium looks fantastic. Its going to look incredible and be the envy of the league during the sunday night game against chicago. My one single complaint...... After seeing the new jaguars video boards I wish the 49ers had bypassed the silly Pepsi and bud light signs and extended the video boards the length of the openings.
[ Edited by natrone06 on Jul 27, 2014 at 8:42 AM ]
More Club Level Pics

Here's where the Players will RUN OUT!!!!!!
Originally posted by stillpans4gold:
More Club Level Pics

Here's where the Players will RUN OUT!!!!!!

do you get access that area by having a club level ticket? On the Niners side of the field the seating chart lists sections 135 to 141 as championship club level.
[ Edited by nflguy49 on Jul 27, 2014 at 11:27 AM ]
there are players practicing on the field today
Originally posted by natrone06:
Stadium looks fantastic. Its going to look incredible and be the envy of the league during the sunday night game against chicago. My one single complaint...... After seeing the new jaguars video boards I wish the 49ers had bypassed the silly Pepsi and bud light signs and extended the video boards the length of the openings.

just bring your ipad, you can watch whatever is on the video boards. problem solved
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Hopefully ST units
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

Hopefully ST units

yeah it was the kicker and some other dudes
yeah it was the kicker and some other dudes

Wouldn't want bellicheck to get the scoop
Originally posted by natrone06:

just bring your ipad, you can watch whatever is on the video boards. problem solved

LOL, not to mention Jags only have a big video board because they need something to watch other games on each Sunday at that desolate stadium.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
LOL, not to mention Jags only have a big video board because they need something to watch other games on each Sunday at that desolate stadium.

and they need swimming pools to take their mind off the fact the jaguars are getting blown out every game
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Just to get full picture for those who haven't been...

...a pan around the stadium from my seat.

Great! Looks very similar to my view. I believe my seat is on the other side of that hand rail!

I know what you mean, I was there from 2-5 pm...and just didn't want to leave my seat and that view. It was awesome, especially with the nice warm day and the nice breeze!
[ Edited by hello28 on Jul 27, 2014 at 8:42 PM ]