LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 9erReign:
lol Marvin always so serious.

Cool watching people walk around the stadium from work.

Me too. :)

Nah...just curious why the app behaves differently depending on section. I'm assuming it'll get updated.

I also tried putting in a club section as my location and it wouldn't even accept it.

Prob just early bugs to get worked out.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Nah...just curious why the app behaves differently depending on section. I'm assuming it'll get updated.

I also tried putting in a club section as my location and it wouldn't even accept it.

I read they are not delivering to some seats citing distance and health codes/food temperature. I can't find where I read that, will provide a link if I can come up with it.
Originally posted by WINiner:

I read they are not delivering to some seats citing distance and health codes/food temperature. I can't find where I read that, will provide a link if I can come up with it.

That would suck.

Hard. Might make sense tho...its a ways away from the vendors.

EDIT: Says all here...

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/07/25/inside-levis-stadium-49ers-fans-should-prepare-to-be-wowed-fan-experience/

"If you pull up your phone, it literally pulls up the three concession stands near you, because of your GPS and your wayfinding, and you can order to those stands, walk back and go grab it," he explained. "If you don't want to get up out of your seat you want to order in seat delivery, we can do that to all 68,000 fans. Never been done before."
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jul 25, 2014 at 4:05 PM ]
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
I just got an email saying my brick was damaged during the installation process.

Said they will have a new one installed before the first ps game though.

I'm sorry but I don't know why I laughed out loud when reading that first sentence... I think it is the fact that they actually emailed you worried that you might follow up on seeing how your Brick was doing before preseason games started.

happy for you that they'll have it fixed before then.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Can't believe the MLS games at the Levi are so expensive... WTF? I thought it was a glitch when they were first put up months ago.

Yeah, there's a huge mark up from the regular prices for quakes games. Cheapest ticket is usually $22 and the most expensive besides the on field tickets are $75. Tickets for the Levi's game start at $53 and the most expensive is $164. Crazy.

it's just pure greed man.... like not many will go to the game now (although Sounder tickets might be cheaper, it wouldn't let me find out)....then they'll say, "oh it was a bad Idea to have a MLS game at a Huge stadium"...and there is no interest. Idiots.
Originally posted by WINiner:

That would suck.

Hard. Might make sense tho...its a ways away from the vendors.

EDIT: Says all here...

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2014/07/25/inside-levis-stadium-49ers-fans-should-prepare-to-be-wowed-fan-experience/

"If you pull up your phone, it literally pulls up the three concession stands near you, because of your GPS and your wayfinding, and you can order to those stands, walk back and go grab it," he explained. "If you don't want to get up out of your seat you want to order in seat delivery, we can do that to all 68,000 fans. Never been done before."

Hmmm, glad I was wrong. The new stadium sounds amazing. I am so jealous.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
I just got an email saying my brick was damaged during the installation process.

Said they will have a new one installed before the first ps game though.

I'm sorry but I don't know why I laughed out loud when reading that first sentence... I think it is the fact that they actually emailed you worried that you might follow up on seeing how your Brick was doing before preseason games started.

happy for you that they'll have it fixed before then.

Lol, yeah. Was thinking they might have been worried I would throw a fit if I saw it damaged at the open house.

From my seats

Team store in HUGE!!!

Prices weren't marked up either. Same as everywhere else I see the stuff. Huge selection too.
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jul 25, 2014 at 9:31 PM ]
  • Tman
  • Veteran
Looks pretty sick, thanks for sharing Stoney
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
How'd the grass look?

Originally posted by mayo49:
How'd the grass look?

Looked great except the brown strip. It'll be gone in a week or so.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran

Originally posted by mayo49:
How'd the grass look?

The turf equivalent of a skid mark?
  • SC9ER
  • Veteran
Is it just me, or did they manage to destroy the taste of a hot dog?!

I swear it was disgusting.... and yes I confirmed this was their all beef and not vegan. Tried to get too fancy with the bun which backfired and the actual dog was'gourmetd' too death. Worst $6.25 for a hotdog.
The view from my seat (Section 224, row 17)

Share 49ersWebzone