There are 241 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Yeah those prices look the same as what they charge at all sporting events/airports/whatever.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
probably a good thing that you can't imagine it since it'll never happen. 50% will always be opposing team fans. 75% when the hawks come to town.

Kinda annoyed at the moment.

I'm assuming this will change before the first game, but as I recall one of the selling points was "food can be delivered to any seat in the house".

When I plug in my seat location, the app tells me "Delivery not available to this location". So I randomly plugged in a different ticket location and tried it and it opened up the Delivery Option but just said it wasn't taking orders. That makes sense...but not sure why it wouldn't deliver to my section when they said specifically that they would deliver to every seat in the stadium.

Hoping it's just a bug.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

I'm assuming this will change before the first game, but as I recall one of the selling points was "food can be delivered to any seat in the house".

When I plug in my seat location, the app tells me "Delivery not available to this location". So I randomly plugged in a different ticket location and tried it and it opened up the Delivery Option but just said it wasn't taking orders. That makes sense...but not sure why it wouldn't deliver to my section when they said specifically that they would deliver to every seat in the stadium.

Hoping it's just a bug.

I assume that's the case, I doubt everything would be up and running before the first game starts.

Hoping it's just a bug.

why would you think the delivery option would be running when its not even game day.. of course its not working yet.. I saw people trying to order food alreadyy when there not even at the stadium... why would the let you order if there not open for business yet...
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Yeah, I think the order delivery option is when it's game day, you knuckleheads.
I'm thinking the Quakes/Sounders game will be the App's beta test for the first patch, followed by maybe 1/2 more patch releases following the preseason games.

Hoping it's just a bug.

I have a similar situation, I tried to go watch the 49ers play the seahawks but they f**kin said they weren't playing yesterday, wth Levis?
I thought there would be a ton of pics by now from fans doing the tour today.
Originally posted by nflguy49:
I thought there would be a ton of pics by now from fans doing the tour today.

Too busy either fapping to the stadium or melting in the heat...or fapping while melting in the heat

Originally posted by awol36:

Hoping it's just a bug.

why would you think the delivery option would be running when its not even game day.. of course its not working yet.. I saw people trying to order food alreadyy when there not even at the stadium... why would the let you order if there not open for business yet...

K...might want to read again.

I'm aware they can't deliver to me seat here at work and I'm aware that it isn't a gameday.

What I'm saying is that it behaves differently based on what section I say I'm in.

In my section, the option to look at the menu of food to be delivered doesn't even appear at the bottom of the food screen (where it says scroll to the bottom for food delivery) after I tried once just to see the menu.

If I input a different section, it is still there and just says they aren't taking orders...which is obvious.

Again...my hope is just that its a bug that'll get worked out.
Originally posted by RonMexico:

Hoping it's just a bug.

I have a similar situation, I tried to go watch the 49ers play the seahawks but they f**kin said they weren't playing yesterday, wth Levis?

SMDH.

I think reading comprehension needs some work in this forum.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Yeah, I think the order delivery option is when it's game day, you knuckleheads.

Sigh.
lol Marvin always so serious.

Cool watching people walk around the stadium from work.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
lol Marvin always so serious.

Cool watching people walk around the stadium from work.

srs doe
Share 49ersWebzone