LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Only $1 fee for in seat delivery but extremely limited options in reserved seats.
It will likely be limited everywere, who wants cold chicken tikka?
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by dwy621:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Are people receiving emails of when their season tix have been shipped out? Seems like most people are surprised when they get delivered

I just got an email that my tickets have shipped. Comes with fedex tracking.

Beauty .. I was asking my rep if they would send out a tracking number.

I also received an email, and that I'll get them on July 30th! A week for FedEx Ground? Are they kidding? Priority Mail is 3 days, max.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Looks like they haven't done s**t to fix that dead grass on the field.

Well it looks like they are watering there..

Well, they can water all they want. They need to re-seed it again. Watering dead grass does no good.

Well, they can water all they want. They need to re-seed it again. Watering dead grass does no good.

Fescue perhaps, Bermuda bounces back quick. Never have to re-seed Bermuda.

$1 Shock top and Free Bud/Bud Light??!?!?!?! Looks like no one filed this as a bug, haha.
What location is that?
Was curry, but the app must've had a bad server response when I grabbed the screenshot. Everything back at $10.25/$11 now.
Working tomorrow at the SBL event… Looking forward to helping some of you guys out. I am still confused myself in certain areas of the stadium as to finding a way around.

Definitely not as simple as the 'Stick.
Originally posted by niner4life21:
Working tomorrow at the SBL event… Looking forward to helping some of you guys out. I am still confused myself in certain areas of the stadium as to finding a way around.

Definitely not as simple as the 'Stick.

Where you work?

Noticing in the first Harbs interview at Levis that the media room doesn't look so damn musty/humid anymore (with all those media heads crammed into a tiny space adjacent to the locker room). Everything looks more clear now under the digital cameras recording, it looks professional.

Pretty sure the newest most technologically advanced stadium in the world knows what they're doing with their grass. lol
I have never watched a Niners game with other Niners fans. I can't imagine rocking the new stadium in a sea of 65k+ Niners fans.

Can't believe the MLS games at the Levi are so expensive... WTF? I thought it was a glitch when they were first put up months ago.
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Can't believe the MLS games at the Levi are so expensive... WTF? I thought it was a glitch when they were first put up months ago.

I live in DFW but I have opted to bypass week 1 at Jerry World because Cowboys tix are way too much compared to Levi's. I am instead opting to see my annual contest at Levi's on November 2nd. I get better seats at Levis and I can actually see the game as opposed to having to watch it on the screen
Share 49ersWebzone