LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 418 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Anyone else buy one of those engraved bricks they are installing at the entrance to the stadium?

Yes.

[URL=http://s206.photobucket.com/user/edwardstrine/media/StrineBrick.jpg.html][/URL]
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Has anyone heard about the two open practices for training camp at Levi's (Aug4 & Aug20)? The Facebook page where we signed up is gone now, but I remember it saying the announcement to those selected was supposed to be made today via email. I haven't heard a peep!

yeah i signed up too but i haven't heard anything yet either
Originally posted by THEB:
Pepsi Cola Advert. Its a pepsi bottle cap with a screen on it. Theyre also drawing pepsi logos on the deck.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
WTF?

"Entitled Class of Santa Clara"?

NEWSFLASH: The 49ers are a BUSINESS. They will charge what people will pay. That's called capitalism. You don't like it? Take your ball and go home.

The peeps that don't have an issue here aren't in the "Entitled Class", we just realize that peeps at the 'stick have been in the "Spoiled Class" for 2 decades because that building was so damn old. Now we just see how the rest of the league lives. Priced out of the stadium? That sucks. Sorry. Guess what tho....football is an expensive sport to follow live, but its free on TV.

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired of people b***hing and complaining about the prices of the SBLs. I'm so tired of people quoting the prices of the most expensive seats in the building. Candlestick didn't have Club seats. Almost ALL other stadiums do. "WAAAAHHHHHH!! My seats used to be cheap and now they are uber expensive!! I can't buy them cheap and make a fortune when I sell them anymore. WAAAAHHHHH!!!".

Dude. Enough.

Anyone who didn't want to pay that price was given an option to buy FAR, FAR cheaper tickets in another location.

Bottom line? Dude, get over it.

We were given the red carpet treatment at the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony! All the food, drink and entertainment at no cost to me. I did volunteer to get the stadium passed in Santa Clara. We were treated very good by the York family.

[URL=http://s206.photobucket.com/user/edwardstrine/media/RedCarpetStrine.jpg.html][/URL]
Originally posted by luv49rs:
Has anyone heard about the two open practices for training camp at Levi's (Aug4 & Aug20)? The Facebook page where we signed up is gone now, but I remember it saying the announcement to those selected was supposed to be made today via email. I haven't heard a peep!

got my tickets yesterday for the 15th.

Check your acct

I've searched everywhere for news or an update on the topic and find nothing.... We cant be the only TC junkies that are anxious to find out if we got in or not!
Originally posted by strinersniners:
Pepsi Cola Advert. Its a pepsi bottle cap with a screen on it. Theyre also drawing pepsi logos on the deck.
WTF?

NEWSFLASH: The 49ers are a BUSINESS. They will charge what people will pay. That's called capitalism. You don't like it? Take your ball and go home.

The peeps that don't have an issue here aren't in the "Entitled Class", we just realize that peeps at the 'stick have been in the "Spoiled Class" for 2 decades because that building was so damn old. Now we just see how the rest of the league lives. Priced out of the stadium? That sucks. Sorry. Guess what tho....football is an expensive sport to follow live, but its free on TV.

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired of people b***hing and complaining about the prices of the SBLs. I'm so tired of people quoting the prices of the most expensive seats in the building. Candlestick didn't have Club seats. Almost ALL other stadiums do. "WAAAAHHHHHH!! My seats used to be cheap and now they are uber expensive!! I can't buy them cheap and make a fortune when I sell them anymore. WAAAAHHHHH!!!".

Dude. Enough.

Anyone who didn't want to pay that price was given an option to buy FAR, FAR cheaper tickets in another location.

We were given the red carpet treatment at the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony! All the food, drink and entertainment at no cost to me. I did volunteer to get the stadium passed in Santa Clara. We were treated very good by the York family.

[URL=http://s206.photobucket.com/user/edwardstrine/media/RedCarpetStrine.jpg.html][/URL]
whos we ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

got my tickets yesterday for the 15th.

Check your acct

That was for Santa Clara residents only:

http://www.levisstadium.com/2014/07/stadium-welcome-49ers-players-fans-training-camp-august/

What is odd is that the Facebook page (link now gone) said the announcement would be made on 7/23 and this page says 7/16...WTF??
WTF?

Dude. Enough.

whos we ?

The Measure J volunteers. We were the people that knocked on the doors of the citizens of Santa Clara. We at times would have doors slammed on us. We were trying to convince the people to vote yes for our stadium. We did our part to get our Niner players and Niner fans their new stadium. I had been going to Candlestick park since the 1960's. It was about time we got a new N.F.L. stadium.

I got my tickets last week for the Aug4 practice
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

How was the announcement made? You get them via email? Its stupid that they never even notified those who submitted a request. I figured they'd have an auto-reply with a Yey or Nay by now.

Yes.

[URL=http://s206.photobucket.com/user/edwardstrine/media/StrineBrick.jpg.html][/URL]

Nice. I wanted one but the website wouldn't take APO for billing addresses
WTF?

Dude. Enough.

whos we ?

The Measure J volunteers. We were the people that knocked on the doors of the citizens of Santa Clara. We at times would have doors slammed on us. We were trying to convince the people to vote yes for our stadium. We did our part to get our Niner players and Niner fans their new stadium. I had been going to Candlestick park since the 1960's. It was about time we got a new N.F.L. stadium.

Props to you!!! Well done...doing the "dirty work."
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

I've searched everywhere for news or an update on the topic and find nothing.... We cant be the only TC junkies that are anxious to find out if we got in or not!

i know!!
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

How was the announcement made? You get them via email? Its stupid that they never even notified those who submitted a request. I figured they'd have an auto-reply with a Yey or Nay by now.

Yes, I received an email notifying me that I won tickets
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
damn, i really wanted to go
Share 49ersWebzone