LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 418 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
We gotta lock that grass off, you know damn well some hawks fan will contaminate that s**t, Bio-Dome style.
I will miss the horrible January Candlestick turf though, it was almost an advantage until the very end... yet also a disadvantage for many of our own... ugh...
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
If they had that stage/whatever it was on the grass, I hope they allow us on to the field on Friday

I doubt they're gonna let 68,000 people walk all over the grass, but I'll be stoked if they do. lol

I doubt 68000 show up.

Well we all got 3 guest passes. So if half the SBL holders make it, but they each bring just one or two of their guests, the number will be right up there.

If they had that stage/whatever it was on the grass, I hope they allow us on to the field on Friday

I doubt they're gonna let 68,000 people walk all over the grass, but I'll be stoked if they do. lol

I doubt 68000 show up.

Well we all got 3 guest passes. So if half the SBL holders make it, but they each bring just one or two of their guests, the number will be right up there.

That number would be like 20-30k.

I doubt 68000 show up.

That number would be like 20-30k.

Oh, well then I'm sure 30K people walking on the field is nothing to them. Can't see why they would have a problem with that. lol
Ain't been keepin up but is the stadium completely built 100%? Lol
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:

Ribbon cutting was last week.

Not yet.

What stadium ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

What stadium ?

Kezar

What's the circular screen next to the big screen? I've seen it a few times and can't figure out what it will be used for?
[ Edited by IEAD on Jul 22, 2014 at 11:25 PM ]
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Tis ruined....tear it up & move to Los Angeles

scarlett johansson?
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by IEAD:
What's the circular screen next to the big screen? I've seen it a few times and can't figure out what it will be used for?

Pepsi Cola Advert. Its a pepsi bottle cap with a screen on it. Theyre also drawing pepsi logos on the deck.
Originally posted by THEB:

Pepsi Cola Advert. Its a pepsi bottle cap with a screen on it. Theyre also drawing pepsi logos on the deck.

Any idea what they are going to display on the screen?
Originally posted by THEB:

Any idea what they are going to display on the screen?

I think (since it's circular-shaped) it would be a nice place to put a digitized display of a clock face with date, time, temp, weather and wind speed/direction info...

Make that part of the stadium be called the "Clock End(zone)" like the one they have at Arsenal in London but on a grander scale.

Highbury Clock End

Emirates Clock End

[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jul 23, 2014 at 12:17 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone