LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 258 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Giedi
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Shorteous:
Is there anything that doesn't cost an arm and a leg at an airport? Have you been to the circus where it cost $20 for popcorn? Get over it, this isn't the NFL Sunday Flee Market.

Complaining that you have to pay five dollars to have food brought out to you just sounds entitled, have you ever used valet before?

If they charged $1 dollar to have your food or beer delivered to you they would be delivering 100,000 items a game, imagine the increased man power that would take. Charge $5 and you probably only have to deliver 20,000 items a game and make the same amount of money, its not rocket science. Their not the government, they're not here to service you at another persons expense they are here to maximize profits and minimize costs because that's what successful organizations do. You need to remove the hurt and hate from your heart.

This one is STRONG in the force!
BUTTS! And look at 'er titz, Marvin & mayo49!

yeah, even if I'm on the globe's nether side,

know of a surety, her nice teats will keep this prick o' noon moughtily enervated

and, peradventure it doesn't fail to indite my
surreptitious plot to make out

with a partly tattooed chick in this ryukyuan isle,
perhaps at the least,

the yellow pants will be discontinued
and with a single mother

I'll rightly fall in love
to restore justice to the universe...

Seattle will be rightly punished
in it's just meets

And all the wrongs of the world will
be righted?

God! I hope so.,,

Look up Cassandra Amaya from orange cty. & hit on her nice, 20 yr-old S. American azz!

Gosh ur gonn' pregnate dat azz!
Is there anything that doesn't cost an arm and a leg at an airport? Have you been to the circus where it cost $20 for popcorn? Get over it, this isn't the NFL Sunday Flee Market.

Complaining that you have to pay five dollars to have food brought out to you just sounds entitled, have you ever used valet before?

If they charged $1 dollar to have your food or beer delivered to you they would be delivering 100,000 items a game, imagine the increased man power that would take. Charge $5 and you probably only have to deliver 20,000 items a game and make the same amount of money, its not rocket science. Their not the government, they're not here to service you at another persons expense they are here to maximize profits and minimize costs because that's what successful organizations do. You need to remove the hurt and hate from your heart.
actually the 5$ will not stop the delivery of X amount of items, a Minimum cost per purchase would help lessen the amount of delivers
Has anyone gotten their tix for Friday?
Originally posted by Marvin49:

just checked my account, no tix
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Still waiting on mine too
actually the 5$ will not stop the delivery of X amount of items, a Minimum cost per purchase would help lessen the amount of delivers

Sure it will, there is a ton of people who will get their own food whether its because their frugal or because they are returning from the bathroom. All hypothetical of course but a surcharge of $1 when spending $25 is a no problemo. $5 when spending $25 starts to change the reasoning approach.

Hell people debate 30C price differences in the grocery store. What about everything costing 1.99 instead of 2? Small monitory values can have a large impact mentally.

But to your point, raising a minimum spending threshold would have an impact as well, but you can't say changing the price for a service will not affect the demand on that service, btw I was talking about the number of delivery requests, not the number of delivered items.
Maybe it's just me but $5 seems like nothing. No fighting the crowds or missing part of the game. If you make one big order for your group it will be pennies per item more.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Tickets now Available !

Sure it will, there is a ton of people who will get their own food whether its because their frugal or because they are returning from the bathroom. All hypothetical of course but a surcharge of $1 when spending $25 is a no problemo. $5 when spending $25 starts to change the reasoning approach.

Hell people debate 30C price differences in the grocery store. What about everything costing 1.99 instead of 2? Small monitory values can have a large impact mentally.

But to your point, raising a minimum spending threshold would have an impact as well, but you can't say changing the price for a service will not affect the demand on that service, btw I was talking about the number of delivery requests, not the number of delivered items.

Originally posted by natrone06:
Maybe it's just me but $5 seems like nothing. No fighting the crowds or missing part of the game. If you make one big order for your group it will be pennies per item more.

thats the way i see it, pretty much like a tip at a restaurant
I will gladly pay $5 to have my s**t delivered to my seat and not miss any of the game.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Yeah, some parts even look burned.

If you have a lawn, you know two things:

1. Grass grows easily.
2. Grass fades and dies easily.

A week or two of sunshine and things will look fine. In a couple of months 22 men will be running up and down the field and gouging chunks of it up with their cleats. The field will be fine.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Tickets now Available !

Yup. :D

Just got them myself.

Originally posted by natrone06:

thats the way i see it, pretty much like a tip at a restaurant

There is def validity to that and there is def a chance that I over state the impact of 5 dollars on supply and demand for this instance.

But I stand firmly against the person who is complaining about everything costing an arm and a leg in this stadium. It's just aggravating to listen to people moan as if they are being robbed by the evil rich NFL as if they should be a non-profit service organization.
Share 49ersWebzone