LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 188 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
I heard if you sit in a Champion Club section (lower bowl on Niners side, sections 135 to 141) that instead of waiting in line to get food/drinks you can download a stadium app and purchase food and drinks that will be brought to your seats.

You can order food and have it delivered to any seat not just club seats

Yup. Any seat in the entire stadium. From row 1 next to the field to the last row in the nosebleeds.
ZOMGGGG!!!!!11

Eric Johnson arrested for trespassing Levi's Stadium!!

I guess marrying Jessica Simpson turned him into a rebel...
Originally posted by Eli_23:
ZOMGGGG!!!!!11

I saw that. lol

Link to story
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Eli_23:
ZOMGGGG!!!!!11

I saw that. lol

Link to story

lmao, funny coincidence.

Johnson does look like he's 51 years old now. Jessica will do that to you, just ask Tony Romo.
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
walked by the stadium yesterday, got a boner

pis or you're lying....

I heard if you sit in a Champion Club section (lower bowl on Niners side, sections 135 to 141) that instead of waiting in line to get food/drinks you can download a stadium app and purchase food and drinks that will be brought to your seats.

Yup. Any seat in the entire stadium. From row 1 next to the field to the last row in the nosebleeds.

With a $5 service fee. Best beleedat.
Originally posted by JGNINER34:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
so lucky. take tons of pics!

Will do! I have quite a few pics from working there.

not trying to get fired bruh
Originally posted by niner4life21:

Worth it.

Worth it.

The beer guy is gonna hate me or love me

Damn I can't believe it's finally here....it's probably gonna take a few years for it to sink in

Seems like the wait time to have food/drinks delivered to your seat will be long if they are going to offer the service to every seat in the stadium.

Still can't decide if the first few rows behind Niners bench will have partially obstructed views like there were at candlestick. Tough to tell looking at pics of empty stadium.
Still can't decide if the first few rows behind Niners bench will have partially obstructed views like there were at candlestick. Tough to tell looking at pics of empty stadium.

Well the first rows are a lot higher than they were at candlestick. There will always be an obstruction due to the players and staff standing on the tarp, but I don't think it will be as bad.

Worth it.
Yer kidding, no...Is there anything that doesn't cost an arm and a leg in this place?
Is there anything that doesn't cost an arm and a leg at an airport? Have you been to the circus where it cost $20 for popcorn? Get over it, this isn't the NFL Sunday Flee Market.

Complaining that you have to pay five dollars to have food brought out to you just sounds entitled, have you ever used valet before?

If they charged $1 dollar to have your food or beer delivered to you they would be delivering 100,000 items a game, imagine the increased man power that would take. Charge $5 and you probably only have to deliver 20,000 items a game and make the same amount of money, its not rocket science. Their not the government, they're not here to service you at another persons expense they are here to maximize profits and minimize costs because that's what successful organizations do. You need to remove the hurt and hate from your heart.
Share 49ersWebzone