LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 326 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by xcfan:
this, in general, is true: the higher the income, the quieter the fan.

don't expect blue-collar noise.

oversimplistic stereotype... many of the seattle hawk fans are hi-tech white-collar workers, same for silicon valley fans of the sharks and both are reputed to be the loudest fans in their respective sports

many times it is the ones who are quiet, reserved and uptight in their workplace / at home that let loose the loudest @ sports events
  • bors
  • Veteran
I be in santa clara in a couple weeks visiting family .are they doing stadium tours or any thing like that .can you just walk up and check it out?
Originally posted by bors:
I be in santa clara in a couple weeks visiting family .are they doing stadium tours or any thing like that .can you just walk up and check it out?

http://www.levisstadium.com/tours/public-tours/
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Average income of San Jose CA: $90K. Shark Tank is one of the loudest arenas in the NHL. Your statement is proven invalrod, but nice attempt to troll, KC fan. lol
stoney..why are people so ignorant ?

Income has nothing to do with being loud...its the person themselves..and the south bay brings most of the noise to SF and SJ
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jul 20, 2014 at 8:02 PM ]

LOL it'll be some 'white' noise, that's for sure.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Average income of San Jose CA: $90K. Shark Tank is one of the loudest arenas in the NHL. Your statement is proven invalrod, but nice attempt to troll, KC fan. lol

Income has nothing to do with being loud...its the person themselves..and the south bay brings most of the noise to SF and SJ

The reason why people say this now is because of the Cowboys. It's been well documented that they have no home field advantage. To pay for Jerry's World they charged an arm and a leg and only the richy rich crowd would show up to games, and a lot of visiting team's fans.

So because of that, everyone now says that all the new stadiums will mimic the Cowboys' crowd. Which is bs.
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Jul 20, 2014 at 8:55 PM ]
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

It's because people are conditioned/taught to hate all things affluent. It's one of the few groups left that are ok to just blatantly spew on.
Actually the grass does look a little jacked up from that gala/concert set-up. You can definitely see the footprint.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Actually the grass does look a little jacked up from that gala/concert set-up. You can definitely see the footprint.

Yeah, some parts even look burned.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Jul 21, 2014 at 9:07 AM ]
Tis ruined....tear it up & move to Los Angeles

• mayo49
  • Veteran
They ruined my field.
Originally posted by mayo49:
They ruined my field.

This is why I was a little skeptical about having other football games and events during the Niners season because the field would end up getting all messed up
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
They ruined my field.

This is why I was a little skeptical about having other football games and events during the Niners season because the field would end up getting all messed up

It's a football field, not your granny's nice family room carpet. It's gonna get messed up. lol
They ruined my field.

It's a football field, not your granny's nice family room carpet. It's gonna get messed up. lol

come playoff time our field is going to be looking like FedEx field when RG3 tore his acl
They ruined my field.

come playoff time our field is going to be looking like FedEx field when RG3 tore his acl

There will be one extra football game played at Levi's this year (cal vs oregon) and it will be the first game played there in 2 1/2 weeks, and then the Niners don't play there until 8 days after that. I do believe you are overreacting. lol
Share 49ersWebzone