LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 301 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by strinersniners:
A great time had by all! The York family did a fantastic job with the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony!null [/URL]]null

[/URL]]null

Who's this hunk ?
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Emotions aside, the 49ers built a facility with three locker rooms for a reason . . . which is a potential 2nd home team.

link?

Jed said it in a radio interview. There might be a link somewhere

Pretty sure there is only 2. Probably just referencing the current locker room at the 49ers facility and the new locker room in the stadium.

No, I heard the same thing and I kinda remember seeing it when I was looking at some of the specs of the stadium. There are two home locker rooms
Originally posted by Marvin49:
No, I heard the same thing and I kinda remember seeing it when I was looking at some of the specs of the stadium. There are two home locker rooms

Well I am glad you clarified that and it isn't just an internet rumor. lol
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by strinersniners:
A great time had by all! The York family did a fantastic job with the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony!null [/URL]]null

[/URL]]null

Who's this hunk ?

whoever it is, he's clearly on coke and wearing a piece.
Emotions aside, the 49ers built a facility with three locker rooms for a reason . . . which is a potential 2nd home team.

link?

That's fairly well known.

Should be easy to provide a link then.

http://www.sfgate.com/sports/kroichick/article/49ers-Raiders-should-share-stadium-4106473.php

Santa Clara officials have said their stadium was designed for two home teams, with the necessary surplus of locker rooms. The city harbors ambitions of finding a second team, an entirely logical vision given its hefty investment.

Your welcome. :)

Seriously tho, I know it's true. I'm trying right now to find the link. Might be in this thread somewhere but no idea where.

Seriously tho, I know it's true. I'm trying right now to find the link. Might be in this thread somewhere but no idea where.

Turns out we are both right

There are designs for a 2nd home locker room but it wasn't built out. So the stadium doesn't currently have 3 locker rooms. But it could in the future if needed. Makes more sense. I never saw a second locker room when I walked all around down there.

Turns out we are both right

There are designs for a 2nd home locker room but it wasn't built out. So the stadium doesn't currently have 3 locker rooms. But it could in the future if needed. Makes more sense. I never saw a second locker room when I walked all around down there.

Seems like Raiders' owner Mark Davis doesn't want to be tenants here either. He may be the last hope we have at not having to share...
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
Seems like Raiders' owner Mark Davis doesn't want to be tenants here either. He may be the last hope we have at not having to share...

It is highly unlikely and no reason to get worried. Theoretically it is a possibility. But right now it is probably more leverage than anything, like the A's sharing ATT with the Giants.

link?

That's fairly well known.

Should be easy to provide a link then.

Unless it's not very big news

link?

Jed said it in a radio interview. There might be a link somewhere

Pretty sure there is only 2. Probably just referencing the current locker room at the 49ers facility and the new locker room in the stadium.

Nope, there is 2 home locker rooms and 1 visitors. That was outlined on a 49ers.com stadium article.

The 2nd home locker room was just in case. It can just be storage otherwise.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Nope, there is 2 home locker rooms and 1 visitors. That was outlined on a 49ers.com stadium article.

The 2nd home locker room was just in case. It can just be storage otherwise.

Yeah I wrote that above. The stadium has 1 home locker room currently. Yeah there is storage that can be built into a 2nd locker room if needed.

Just share it with the Earthquakes.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

Just share it with the Earthquakes.

Yeah they definitely need 2 stadiums.
Share 49ersWebzone