There are 147 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Originally posted by mayo49:
You guys act like a bunch of spoiled brats. Who cares what the banner says or doesn't say.

#whitepeopleproblems
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
It should say "Nortenos 14"

XIV
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by mayo49:
You guys act like a bunch of spoiled brats. Who cares what the banner says or doesn't say.

#whitepeopleproblems

lol
We're talking banners, not a game, not a game, not game, we talking about banners.... Allen Iverson voice
Any SBL holders get an email today about being drawn for training camp tickets? According to their email last week, today we were supposed to be notified.
Originally posted by Realmenofgenius:
Any SBL holders get an email today about being drawn for training camp tickets? According to their email last week, today we were supposed to be notified.

When was the sign up for training camp I don't have Facebook.
Chris Biderman ‏@ChrisBiderman
4m As a few suggested this morning, the other banner on Levi's is a player wearing No. 20 with the nameplate 'Inaugural.'
sicninerfan...the SBL holder sign up was last Tuesday. The FB public one was last Wednesday.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
In other news today STH find out if they won the drawing to be able to attend one of the 3 open practices that will be held at the stadium

I've not seen one post today about anyone boasting that they got drawn? Did it not happen today maybe? Hope not, cuz I didn't get an email.
[ Edited by Realmenofgenius on Jul 16, 2014 at 5:02 PM ]
Originally posted by Realmenofgenius:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
In other news today STH find out if they won the drawing to be able to attend one of the 3 open practices that will be held at the stadium

I've not seen one post today about anyone boasting that they got drawn? Did it not happen today maybe? Hope not, cuz I didn't get an email.

I read that we will find out next wednesday 7/23.
Goodell will be at ribbon-cutting tomorrow. Hopefully Aldon will be there trying to kiss a**.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Chris Biderman ‏@ChrisBiderman
4m As a few suggested this morning, the other banner on Levi's is a player wearing No. 20 with the nameplate 'Inaugural.'

Better, but still kinda disappointing.
Originally posted by dwy621:
I read that we will find out next wednesday 7/23.

I just checked my 49ers account and I got 4 tickets to the 15Aug practice.
Originally posted by 49ersfansorsure:
Originally posted by dwy621:
I read that we will find out next wednesday 7/23.

I just checked my 49ers account and I got 4 tickets to the 15Aug practice.

I just checked my account and got 4 tickets for the aug.4 practice
I'm gonna miss pissing inside a slop trough.