There are 152 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Mike Rosenberg ‏@RosenbergMerc

Standing-room only view from #49ers Levi's Stadium. Cheapest ticket in the house.

Originally posted by Jcool:

Standing-room only view from #49ers Levi's Stadium. Cheapest ticket in the house.

not a bad view at all. if i were in the last row or 2 of the section i'd be happy i'm sitting but know i'm paying for it.
@RosenbergMerc: #49ers free open training camp dates @LevisStadium
Aug. 4: 12-4pm
Aug. 15: 4-7:30
Aug. 20: 4-7:30
Only 10k fans per practice.
http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/49ers-to-Hold-Three-Training-Camp-Practices-at-Levis%C2%AE-Stadium/8e3f0fb9-d17a-4f34-9ff8-eb511da24d07?campaign=social_20140709_27564296

I got 3 chances (SBL holder, SC resident, public). Hopefully I get in.
Hope there is better food. The burger looks like something you get at a company picnic and the garlic fries look fresh out of a freezer and jar.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

how do we get tix??
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
how do we get tix??

Read my link. SBL presale, random online drawing, or SC resident opportunity TBD.
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 29s
More details on #49ers open practices, including where to register. http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/49ers-announce-three-open-practices-levis-stadium

Originally posted by NeonNiner:

how do we get tix??

There's going to be a random online drawing that you have to enter and as indicated 10,000 entrants will be drawn for each practice. In order to get in people have to present actual tickets or tix downloaded on their mobile device.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame

whoa, i like that view. and it's cheaper than some nosebleed behind the upright? I'm there!

Originally posted by ChazBoner:

whoa, i like that view. and it's cheaper than some nosebleed behind the upright? I'm there!

All the way from Wyoming to stand the whole game? lol
For folks who live in SanJoa Co. and don't wanna drive/tailgate:

Tickets for the ACE train to 49ers games at Levi's® Stadium are now on sale! The cost for the round-trip tickets on ACE for 49ers games are as follows:

- From Stockton, Lathrop/Manteca, and Tracy (Central Valley stations): $30

- From Vasco Road, Livermore, and Pleasanton (Tri-Valley stations): $25

- From the Fremont ACE station: $20

There will be only one ACE train to and from Levi's® Stadium during each game day. For more information about the ACE train game day schedule and to purchase the special 49ers Game Day tickets (regular ACE tickets won't be valid), visit their special 49ers Game Day service page at: http://www.acerail.com/Tickets/49ers
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Jul 9, 2014 at 5:10 PM ]
Originally posted by SJniner7:
Hope there is better food. The burger looks like something you get at a company picnic and the garlic fries look fresh out of a freezer and jar.

Dude, you are going to a football game. Sushi and roast duck aren't exactly appropriate.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

$6.5 billion mega-project across from 49ers stadium gets bigger, closer to reality

Good! That golf course is a f**king waste of space

My exact thoughts, thank you.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
All the way from Wyoming to stand the whole game? lol

Stoney, are you from Wyoming? I was born in Laramie.
Share 49ersWebzone