LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 256 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I was all for the concept of sharing a stadium with the Raiders a couple of years ago, but now that it's done and they're on the outside looking in with all the heavy lifting for PSL's and financing bourne by the 49ers and the Faithful .... I say eff the Raiders.

I said eff the raiders the whole damn time. Sharing a stadium is a joke. I can see how the Giants and Jets can do it because they represent the same city.

I didn't want the raiders and their belligerent fan base tarnishing our home.
I'd be OK with a temporary sharing of the Stadium with the Raiders if they needed to use it while their own new stadium was being built, but just that.
[ Edited by captveg on Jul 7, 2014 at 11:41 AM ]
Anynody know where exactly we'll be allowed during the open house? I'm wondering if we'll be allowed on the field.
Originally posted by captveg:
I'd be OK with a temporary sharing of the Stadium with the Raiders if they needed to use it while their own new stadium was being built, but just that.

lol
  • luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame

no
Originally posted by luv49rs:

no

this
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by luv49rs:

no

this

Yep. No way.

so pretty
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
goal posts back up

Not much room between the end of the end zone and the fans. I am guessing both sides are that way. Pictures sometimes dont offer something to create an opinion of. I wasn't impressed by the layout of this stadium and I'm not now but maybe when I see it in person I will change my mind.
[ Edited by fister30 on Jul 7, 2014 at 1:41 PM ]
  • thl408
Originally posted by fister30:
goal posts back up

Not much room between the end of the end zone and the fans. I am guessing both sides are that way. Pictures sometimes dont offer something to create an opinion of. I wasn't impressed by the layout of this stadium and I'm not now but maybe when I see it in person I will change my mind.

The cheerleaders better keep their head on a swivel.

so pretty

Stadium aesthetics are gonna be soooooo awesome
Originally posted by thl408:
The cheerleaders better keep their head on a swivel.

Haha, no kidding. when you add photographers, camera's, tv people, it's going to be crowded there. I am ok with it, most newer stadiums have reduced the space between the field and the fans.
Originally posted by ghostrider:
Originally posted by JimA49ers:

what is the blue thing in the top left and why are the aisle seats wrapped in plastic?

Stadium built by old-fashioned Italians?

HA HA HA!

My Italian grandma must have been contracted for that job.

Originally posted by ghostrider:
HA HA HA!

My Italian grandma must have been contracted for that job.

That blue sign is the bud light sign.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

so pretty

One of the many areas us non-rich folk won't ever see.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:

so pretty

One of the many areas us non-rich folk won't ever see.

this area must be for all the yuppy bandwagoners
Share 49ersWebzone