There are 73 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 19,067
Mike Rosenberg ‏@RosenbergMerc

Santa Clara says it wants to hold a Bruce Springsteen "Glory Days" concert, with fireworks, at #49ers stadium to kick off @superbowl50.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mike Rosenberg ‏@RosenbergMerc

Santa Clara says it wants to hold a Bruce Springsteen "Glory Days" concert, with fireworks, at #49ers stadium to kick off @superbowl50.

  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 50,870
Originally posted by rodbeezy:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mike Rosenberg @RosenbergMerc

Available in luxury suites at @49ers games this year: Red and gold cupcakes



One the @LevisStadium menu: @Niman_Ranch burgers and croque monsieur (grilled ham and cheese)


Also from Rosenberg:

New at #49ers games this year at @LevisStadium: Rotisserie chicken mac and cheese with bacon pic.twitter.com/6QWffBfHVz




all thats going to be in the Michael Mina VIP section where it costs 250 just to get in
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by rodbeezy:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mike Rosenberg @RosenbergMerc

Available in luxury suites at @49ers games this year: Red and gold cupcakes



One the @LevisStadium menu: @Niman_Ranch burgers and croque monsieur (grilled ham and cheese)


Also from Rosenberg:

New at #49ers games this year at @LevisStadium: Rotisserie chicken mac and cheese with bacon pic.twitter.com/6QWffBfHVz




all thats going to be in the Michael Mina VIP section where it costs 250 just to get in

Are you kidding me?? I thought the Mina restaurant/bar was open to everyone? I'm so confused as to what is open/private/cost $ to get in
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Robert G Alberino Jr ‏@robert_alberino

Want to see something super cool? Sneak peek at #49ersStudios Control Room high atop @LevisStadium ...it's coming...



I wonder if that's for in-house or broadcast purposes.
Broadcast has their own trucks and booths.

This is going to be for the replay screens and Mobile device replay/highlight access from your seat

youre both wrong...its for porn and video games.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,905
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 4ML:
I've a quick question. I've never purchased season tickets before...so I'm curious how this works.

I purchased my tickets last week. Are they going to mail the tickets or how does it work? lol

where did you buy them from ?

49ers.com - I bought the PSL last year. Got an invoice for tickets couple weeks back and then bought the tickets through my account last week.

Ahh that makes answering a little easier.

So you're in the same boat as some us. Prior to this year we would start to get them from the 2nd week of July to the end of the month.

Now we are all newbies for this year..so no one knows exactly..but it should be the same time frame as preseason starts in August. I'm hoping the 49ers do a open house like they did last year, where you can pick up your tix and walk around the stadium one last time. I'm not sure it will happen since nothing has been said

Gotcha. Thanks for that info.

So how are ppl already selling tickets online?
Originally posted by 4ML:
Gotcha. Thanks for that info.

So how are ppl already selling tickets online?

The people who buy online wont get the tickets until they are available
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 23,321
Man, that foods getting me hungry.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 4ML:
Gotcha. Thanks for that info.

So how are ppl already selling tickets online?

The people who buy online wont get the tickets until they are available

Tix are available in your account manager. I've printed them and the PDF is available for instant download on stubhub. You could sell them on ticket exchange right now too.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by rodbeezy:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Mike Rosenberg @RosenbergMerc

Available in luxury suites at @49ers games this year: Red and gold cupcakes



One the @LevisStadium menu: @Niman_Ranch burgers and croque monsieur (grilled ham and cheese)


Also from Rosenberg:

New at #49ers games this year at @LevisStadium: Rotisserie chicken mac and cheese with bacon pic.twitter.com/6QWffBfHVz




all thats going to be in the Michael Mina VIP section where it costs 250 just to get in

Id be pissed... I better be getting something better than that sheee for 250...
I guess this answers the question if Levi's is capable of hosting the World Cup/International soccer games:


Niners Nation @NinersNation - Jun 12

@LevisStadium keeping an eye out! RT @RealGMSoccer: BREAKING: FIFA Tells U.S. Soccer To Prepare Committee To Host 2022 #WorldCup
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 30,905
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I guess this answers the question if Levi's is capable of hosting the World Cup/International soccer games:


Niners Nation @NinersNation - Jun 12

@LevisStadium keeping an eye out! RT @RealGMSoccer: BREAKING: FIFA Tells U.S. Soccer To Prepare Committee To Host 2022 #WorldCup

....oh please have the WC 2022 in US.

We built so many new stadiums in the last decade or so - we don't need to build a new one. Levi's Stadium, Cowboys stadium, University of Phoenix Stadium, Century Link Field , Met Life Stadium, Ford Field, I believe Broncos, Bears, Patriots also have stadiums built in 2000s. By 2022 - Oakland will probably have a new stadium, Atlanta will have a new stadium, Vikings will have a new stadium...Chargers will probably have a new stadium.

Jesus...Fifa don't be fukin' idiots and have a WC in Qatar. Do it in US...in fact every 4th WC should be in US. We can do it once on East Coast and once on West coast lol
Originally posted by DRnSFw:



#t=42
Originally posted by 4ML:
....oh please have the WC 2022 in US.

We built so many new stadiums in the last decade or so - we don't need to build a new one. Levi's Stadium, Cowboys stadium, University of Phoenix Stadium, Century Link Field , Met Life Stadium, Ford Field, I believe Broncos, Bears, Patriots also have stadiums built in 2000s. By 2022 - Oakland will probably have a new stadium, Atlanta will have a new stadium, Vikings will have a new stadium...Chargers will probably have a new stadium.

Jesus...Fifa don't be fukin' idiots and have a WC in Qatar. Do it in US...in fact every 4th WC should be in US. We can do it once on East Coast and once on West coast lol

well said



fkin Qatar lol