There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Originally posted by Niners99:
First off, the engraving on the trophy looking "weird" next to the other 5 is about the least relevant issue possible. Who cares if it says "Go Seahawks" on the side. The only thing that will matter is that its ours.

And its not about people not liking the letter L, its about aesthetics. "Super Bowl L" looks bad.
Super Bowl L "looking bad" or not being "aesthetically pleasing" is immensely subjective and the least relevant issue possible, yet an issue was made of it none-the-less. In this society mountains are made out of many molehills, I agree that the only thing that matters is that the Lombardi trophy will be ours/the 49ers'.
Can we get in the Levi stadium appa feature that emits a loud noise from our mobile when our crowd needs to make noise? Since we are going to be able to stream WiFi to 68000 people we may as well use the stadium features to affect the game like SEA does. Especially since some of the attendees may have a stick up their butts
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Especially since some of the attendees may have a stick up their butts

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

It's glorious
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

It's glorious
looks like a couch
Originally posted by lucky_49:
looks like a couch

Exactly why I like it.
looks like a couch

Exactly why I like it.

gross
looks like a couch

I can't un-see that
looks like a couch

Exactly why I like it.

lulz
It looks like a castle, a stronghold.
looks like 0-3
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
It's purdy.
i an them to put a shack right on the sideline in a awkward location, like they had @ candletick....that's where banjoman will take me for the shimshi-shimshi...ugggghhhh
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Jcool:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN

Fun fact: Recycled water will account for about 85 percent of all water used in the #49ers new Levi's Stadium.

The York's cheapness has no limits.

Yeah, cheap b*****ds trying to conserve water in a time of serious drought. To hell with them!