There are 171 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

http://www.thepostgame.com/blog/futuresport/201405/san-francisco-49ers-levis-stadium-santa-clara-football-nfl-green-technology
Originally posted by HessianDud:
this is the same conversation that happens in every Niner Talk thread. Replace "locker room" with Kaepernick and "carpet" with "reading defenses", or "locker room" with "Alex Smith" and "carpet" with "tiny hands," etc, and you can recreate every discussion in Niner Talk for the past ten years.
I totally see what you mean man
[ Edited by goodthings19 on May 17, 2014 at 3:41 PM ]
Can't wait
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by gato80:
Originally posted by CWin4949:
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Lol @ complaining about someone's personal opinion about the interior design of the room. I am not complaining cause I will not be using the room. I am simply sating that I think the hardwood that they chose for the room looks tacky.


I'm pretty sure it's not hardwood, but who knows. Also, I'm sure when it's completely done, it will look much different than it does in these pics.

It's just funny that people give opinions about an unfinished product. I think it's just good to let the project get 100% done before dumping on the way it looks.

Exactly, kind of early to form an opinion and who the hell cares what the locker room looks like!? I'll never see it live in my lifetime I bet. It's like me complaining about the placement of the cubby holes! Who really cares!? All this says to me is that post draft week is pretty boring.

this is the same conversation that happens in every Niner Talk thread. Replace "locker room" with Kaepernick and "carpet" with "reading defenses", or "locker room" with "Alex Smith" and "carpet" with "tiny hands," etc, and you can recreate every discussion in Niner Talk for the past ten years.

dont forget to substitute "locker room" with aldon smith and "carpet" with hands on the hips
Originally posted by goodthings19:
?

no.
Originally posted by crabman82:
dont forget to substitute "locker room" with aldon smith and "carpet" with hands on the hips

lol i forgot about that one.
forty-whiners
Originally posted by HessianDud:
no.
Are you annoyed by the discussion about the new stadium inside the "new stadium pics and info thread"? If so then consider my mind blown. If instead you are working on your creative writing skills with the whole "hands on hips equals ugly carpet" rant than I applaud you good sir.
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
no.
Are you annoyed by the discussion about the new stadium inside the "new stadium pics and info thread"? If so then consider my mind blown. If instead you are working on your creative writing skills with the whole "hands on hips equals ugly carpet" rant than I applaud you good sir.

it was just a joke man its all good. freakin' offseason: we ain't all gonna make it through alive.

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I just noticed that Levi's Stadium looks almost identical to Ford Field, just an outdoor version. They are not exactly alike, obviously, but very similar design.

I never noticed that. Can you post some pics for comparison?

Large lower bowl, Suite Tower on one side, open corners...pretty similar
The interior layout does share some similarities to Ford field. However the appearance of the actual structure of the stadiums are nothing alike. Ford Field does have those white steel beams on its roof but outside of that they are unique.
[ Edited by goodthings19 on May 17, 2014 at 4:00 PM ]
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
no.
Are you annoyed by the discussion about the new stadium inside the "new stadium pics and info thread"? If so then consider my mind blown. If instead you are working on your creative writing skills with the whole "hands on hips equals ugly carpet" rant than I applaud you good sir.

it was just a joke man its all good. freakin' offseason: we ain't all gonna make it through alive.

I may not have 22,000 posts but I have been following the Zone for a long time. I understood exactly what you meant I was just giving you a hard time.
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I just noticed that Levi's Stadium looks almost identical to Ford Field, just an outdoor version. They are not exactly alike, obviously, but very similar design.

I never noticed that. Can you post some pics for comparison?

Large lower bowl, Suite Tower on one side, open corners...pretty similar
The interior layout does share some similarities to Ford field. However the appearance of the actual structure of the stadiums are nothing alike. Ford Field does have those white steel beams on its roof but outside of that they are unique.

The configuration of the tower of suites and press boxes in the large lower bowl, not fully enclosed bowl, and two open corners are similar. Doesn't appear to have much triple/upper deck seating like Levi's though. Looks like the tower + lower bowl.



Originally posted by goodthings19:
The interior layout does share some similarities to Ford field. However the appearance of the actual structure of the stadiums are nothing alike. Ford Field does have those white steel beams on its roof but outside of that they are unique.

yes obviously the outside is nothing alike. was commenting on the actual seating, which is very similar.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
I just noticed that Levi's Stadium looks almost identical to Ford Field, just an outdoor version. They are not exactly alike, obviously, but very similar design.

I never noticed that. Can you post some pics for comparison?

Large lower bowl, Suite Tower on one side, open corners...pretty similar
The interior layout does share some similarities to Ford field. However the appearance of the actual structure of the stadiums are nothing alike. Ford Field does have those white steel beams on its roof but outside of that they are unique.

The configuration of the tower of suites and press boxes in the large lower bowl, not fully enclosed bowl, and two open corners are similar. Doesn't appear to have much triple/upper deck seating like Levi's though. Looks like the tower + lower bowl.






Crazy, but they are very similar to each other as far as seating layout and open coners and the club seating., great eye to whoever pointed this out....
Can somebody state why this is the most high-tech stadium? I've heard about the wifi, but what else? lol