There are 403 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Awesome
Is it just me or does Levi Stadium have a fun upbeat vibe to it. I realize its not the most flashy stadium in the league but it already "feels" like home even though we haven't played a single game in it yet. The stadium just has a very inviting "hey come hang out and watch some football" feel to it. Just bought my tickets to the Eagles game. Cant wait!!!
anyone get a pre-sale email for the Pac12 championshp game yet?
Originally posted by tohara3:

Awesome

Its so beautiful

this stadium is kickin somes ass right now
Didn't the organization reject the Seattle bricks? No reason for them to accept them. It's not like they're required to do so.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Originally posted by tohara3:

Awesome

Its so beautiful

Yeah, it really is.
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Is it just me or does Levi Stadium have a fun upbeat vibe to it. I realize its not the most flashy stadium in the league but it already "feels" like home even though we haven't played a single game in it yet. The stadium just has a very inviting "hey come hang out and watch some football" feel to it. Just bought my tickets to the Eagles game. Cant wait!!!

it's because it's very open and of all Dat White. #noracist

Cup Holders!

Originally posted by captveg:
Didn't the organization reject the Seattle bricks? No reason for them to accept them. It's not like they're required to do so.

they accepted them, it wasnt insulting or crude, it just said simething like gohawks
Originally posted by Afrikan:

it's because it's very open and of all Dat White. #noracist

I love the SF logo on the side of the seats. Very nice touch

its the premier stadium for ANYTHING in California now. kinda awesome
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

its the premier stadium for ANYTHING in California now. kinda awesome

The announcement of the PAC-12 championship at Levi Stadium is testament to that
[ Edited by goodthings19 on May 14, 2014 at 12:54 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by captveg:

they accepted them, it wasnt insulting or crude, it just said simething like gohawks

Seems like they could have rejected them despite their politeness. As described above, it'll just invite vandalism.
Share 49ersWebzone