LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 318 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Google maps says it's about .75 miles from the middle of Blu 1 to Levi's stadium.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Google maps says it's about .75 miles from the middle of Blu 1 to Levi's stadium.

Not bad at all.
  • jlo23
  • Veteran
I just received my Ticket invoice and my assigned parking lot. The 49ers have now taken a page from the SF Giants Dynamic Ticket Pricing. The prices will remain the same for season ticket holders, but the single game ticket price will vary from game to game for the public. I was issued "an Open Flame" parking slot, as requested. I only have to walk 1/8 of a mile to the stadium .
They have always had something similar. If you bought a premium ticket you jade to buy a lesser ticket.
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/49ers-Joe-Montana-in-Tussle-Over-Parking-at-Levis-Stadium-258897611.html
Joe doesn't give a squat about your parking spaces
Where exactly is parking blu 1 located?
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Not bad at all.
thats pretty far actually, thats almost equivalent from Candlestick to the Bayshore Caltrain station
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Where exactly is parking blu 1 located?

https://responsys.hs.llnwd.net/i5/responsysimages/content/niners/201415-LS-Parking-Tailgating.pdf
Originally posted by 16to87:
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/49ers-Joe-Montana-in-Tussle-Over-Parking-at-Levis-Stadium-258897611.html
Joe doesn't give a squat about your parking spaces

montanas area gonna be turned into parking
  • jlo23
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jdt84_2:
They have always had something similar. If you bought a premium ticket you jade to buy a lesser ticket.

Hmmm, i have been a season ticket holder since 2002. I don't recall that.

Got that email as well. Really means nothing. There will be a very very limited amount of single game tickets made available to the public.
I got my invoice as well as the parking location. How far is the 1B parking location to the stadium (Open flame tailgating).
Originally posted by jlo23:

Ticket holder here too, yeah like jd said..the 9ers forced you to buy two games if you wanted a Prime Time/Good tickets
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

Ticket holder here too, yeah like jd said..the 9ers forced you to buy two games if you wanted a Prime Time/Good tickets

That isn't really similar to this.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

That isn't really similar to this.
no exactly, but it was their way of getting more money out of it.
Share 49ersWebzone