LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 235 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Existence:
Originally posted by niners94:
Just so damn beautiful. :,)

LOL at the Seahag fans calling this stadium 'ugly' on .nut. They are just jealous that they have that old, rickety stadium up there now...

Haha they have a koochie shaped soccer stadium.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Invoices available in your online account.

I'm paid up and locked in!

Me too....

....but I was expecting to be able to manage my tix right away and post them on NFL Ticket Exchange. Even after Invoice Paid, I still can't manage them. What's up with that?
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Me too....

....but I was expecting to be able to manage my tix right away and post them on NFL Ticket Exchange. Even after Invoice Paid, I still can't manage them. What's up with that?

You paid your invoice, didn't receive your tickets.

Me too....

You paid your invoice, didn't receive your tickets.

I know I haven't received them yet...lol.

Just wondering how long before they are available digitally in order to manage them online.

Interesting...I thought the entire Great America lot was reserved for Club seat holders. Looks like a good portion open to regular fans.
Interesting...I thought the entire Great America lot was reserved for Club seat holders. Looks like a good portion open to regular fans.

Not necessarily. On another forum lots more people are posting their parking assignments. Club owners are in green 1 and red 1. Those are $500 too btw.
Invoices are online? Did it include your parking spot? What did everyone get?
Checked my invoice. It says Parking is BLU 1J so I assume Blue lott 1 which is tailgate with open flame. The issue is where is everyone else? Are we going to be all in the same area? That is f**ked up.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Checked my invoice. It says Parking is BLU 1J so I assume Blue lott 1 which is tailgate with open flame. The issue is where is everyone else? Are we going to be all in the same area? That is f**ked up.

f**k, we are screwed. Me and Stoney got BLU 1. Was hoping canuck was in RED 9.

f**k ya .. alright boys. We got lucky
  • Happs
  • Veteran
Lots 6,8 and 9 are on the golf course? Seems like thats why no open flame.
[ Edited by Happs on May 9, 2014 at 11:50 AM ]

f**k ya .. alright boys. We got lucky

BLU 1 for me too
For the local guys.... Hilton and Hyatt right next to the stadium are fully booked for the game I'm flying out for and Marriott is price gouging. Should I have a preference between the Avatar Hotel and the Plaza Suites? Would like something within walking distance to the stadium and send the kid and wife to Great America.

Not interested in staying in the the City for those who would suggest. Flying in Saturday, going to the game Sunday and heading north to visit family after the game.
[ Edited by niners_guy on May 9, 2014 at 1:56 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone