Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
wait, if the pac10 title game is held in levi's every yr do SBL holders get first dibs to this....in additoin any playoff games in college football too i think we do i think the contract said just no superbowl

Yup.

it's not first dibs, it's only access to a pre-sale

Yup. (that's what first dibs means lol)
first dibs is being first and only ones with access.

so far we've been grouped together and shared tiered presales

It is what it is. It's not like they could play it like every single SBL holder has absolute right to purchase their seat for any event. That would put all us SBL holders in 100% control of any event going on at Levi's. As awesome as that be, I don't think the 49ers are that stupid to let that happen. lol

SBL holders don't get first dibs though. Just access to presale before general public. But other people can have a presale before us. It really doesn't mean s**t. Just some marketing to sell SBLs.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
SBL holders don't get first dibs though. Just access to presale before general public. But other people can have a presale before us. It really doesn't mean s**t. Just some marketing to sell SBLs.

so do u think an event like say college football natoinal championship will be sold out b4 SBL owners get their right to purchase?

is that what you're saying?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FaTaL:
stadium looks awesome!

Yeah, but it looks like they're having a tough time firing up that South end scoreboard.
Originally posted by niners94:
Just so damn beautiful. :,)

LOL at the Seahag fans calling this stadium 'ugly' on .nut. They are just jealous that they have that old, rickety stadium up there now...

so do u think an event like say college football natoinal championship will be sold out b4 SBL owners get their right to purchase?

is that what you're saying?
pretty much, it will be like winning the lottery if you get a ticket to that
who the hell else is having access to pre-sales b4 the SBL holders though?

the teams ticket holders that are playing

1st tiered presale - Teams premium ticket holders
2nd - Team ticket holders and 9ers club SBL
3rd - team ticket holders and 9ers Reg SBL

Going off what they did for the earthquakes game
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
i honestly don't know what a good price is either. but check the nygiants site and look up the prices for season tickets and compare them to the individual game tickets. The individual game prices will obviously be more, but make sure its not TOO much of a ripoff.

I will also be trying to go to this game as well! Also, vividseats.com is way cheaper than stubhub

Beware vivid seats adds $70 in fees at the end so prices may turn out to be similar
[ Edited by Mertonschickendance on May 8, 2014 at 11:08 AM ]

the teams ticket holders that are playing

1st tiered presale - Teams premium ticket holders
2nd - Team ticket holders and 9ers club SBL
3rd - team ticket holders and 9ers Reg SBL

Going off what they did for the earthquakes game

how many of those are there though? i'd think there will be plenty of seats for SBL holders to get a hold of
Invoices available in your online account.

Invoices available in your online account.

I'm paid up and locked in!
Originally posted by mayo49:
Yeah, but it looks like they're having a tough time firing up that South end scoreboard.

im just taking a wild guess here and assuming its because the stadium isn't finished yet

Why are people OCD about the scoreboard? .. Its done when its done, on there schedule not yours...lol
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by awol36:

Why are people OCD about the scoreboard? .. Its done when its done, on there schedule not yours...lol

Originally posted by awol36:

Lol OCD is OCD.
Share 49ersWebzone