LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by mayo49:
What's the deal with the South end scoreboard? It looks like it's not done.

Ran out of money unfortunately.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Man, that looks like crap.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

What's the deal with people thinking everything is going to look done months before it's supposed to be done?

I'm sure everything will be perfectly sound and in place before the stadium opens.
Special hooks built into new seats at Levi's Stadium

The new Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara is expected to be one of the most technologically advanced stadiums in the country. But it's a little piece of plastic that may put it over the top.

Fans won't just get cup holders when they arrive at their seats, but also hooks.

The 49ers have added specially designed hooks to the back of each seat, so fans can hang their stuff off the ground.

The seat manufacturer, Camatic, told the Niners it's the first time they've ever received a request like this.

"Since they have been installed," 49ers project executive Jack Hill said, "we've had a lot of positive comments from the fans."

I wonder if the stuff hanging from the chairs will get in the way if you're trying to squeeze by.

I asked the same question a few weeks back. It's finished, that end of the scoreboard is where they have all the speakers covered by a mesh material. There's not suppose to be a video part there. I know it looks weird, like the scoreboard isn't finished. You would think they could put the speakers some where more hidden.

If you go on this cam its bigger and clearer than the rest just zoom all the way up on the area you will see some speakers in there.
http://archives.earthcam.com/archives5/gigacam/49ers/201404181156/
[ Edited by Gore_21 on May 3, 2014 at 1:15 AM ]
double post webzone glitching
[ Edited by Gore_21 on May 3, 2014 at 1:11 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:

I asked the same question a few weeks back. It's finished, that end of the scoreboard is where they have all the speakers covered by a mesh material. There's not suppose to be a video part there. I know it looks weird, like the scoreboard isn't finished. You would think they could put the speakers some where more hidden.

If you go on this cam its bigger and clearer than the rest just zoom all the way up on the area you will see some speakers in there.

That's a bad place to put some speakers.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Special hooks built into new seats at Levi's Stadium

The new Levi's Stadium in Santa Clara is expected to be one of the most technologically advanced stadiums in the country. But it's a little piece of plastic that may put it over the top.

Fans won't just get cup holders when they arrive at their seats, but also hooks.

The 49ers have added specially designed hooks to the back of each seat, so fans can hang their stuff off the ground.

The seat manufacturer, Camatic, told the Niners it's the first time they've ever received a request like this.

"Since they have been installed," 49ers project executive Jack Hill said, "we've had a lot of positive comments from the fans."

I wonder if the stuff hanging from the chairs will get in the way if you're trying to squeeze by.

For sure. Try to squeeze by a bunch of chicks enormous purses while carrying a few beers.

-EAD
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Muggins:
That's probably the best first person look I've seen of the stadium since the grass went in.

this. no1curr bout the fkn engagement. that screen so bright.

Why is this being so publicized? Like no guy has ever proposed at a stadium before...

That screen is insane though. Imagine the refs making a bad call, and having the entire stadium watch the replay in HD on that thing.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by Muggins:
That's probably the best first person look I've seen of the stadium since the grass went in.

this. no1curr bout the fkn engagement. that screen so bright.

Why is this being so publicized? Like no guy has ever proposed at a stadium before...

That screen is insane though. Imagine the refs making a bad call, and having the entire stadium watch the replay in HD on that thing.

DAT SCREEN!

Originally posted by Gore_21:

That is incorrect. It will be a video board. They are just waiting on the special screen to show up, it needs to allow sound to come out of it.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 9erReign:
That is incorrect. It will be a video board. They are just waiting on the special screen to show up, it needs to allow sound to come out of it.

Is that where their going to display game information? Such as score and such?
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Is that where their going to display game information? Such as score and such?

They just use part of the video board for that and switch to full full screen for replays.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
They just use part of the video board for that and switch to full full screen for replays.

Thanks, that sounds more like it.
I have a serious question for everyone. Who has season tickets to the new stadium. I want to go to the Opener. I want tickets to the NYG game, but not sure what a good price is. Seems no one is answering in the pinned thread.
Share 49ersWebzone