Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
So are most of you that are season tix holders here waiting to actually get your tix before you try to sell them?

you don't have to, on Stubhub

im not selling any at the moment, tough to do with this being the inaugural season

I'll be selling a number of them. Already know which ones. I wanna build up a fund of sorts to buy tix in the future.

It looks like there are already tix on sale on NFL Ticket Exchange as well. That's the one I don't understand. How do they do that without having the tix yet?
When the seller gets the tix, then they will ship or email the tix to the buyer.

....but unless I'm mistaken (and that's entirely possible), one of the benefits of NFL Ticket Exchange is that they take care of that...IE, the tix are essentially digital and the buyer can print their tickets at home.

Hell...I plan on keeping all of my tickets and print out the ones I'm going to use anyway.

I'm starting a collection so I can actually own a ticket to every game ever played at Levis. :D
yeah you can do both, Eletronic or hard ticket. Some people like getting hard tix if they can.

i have the last few years tix intact still. hoping to make a SB win framed wall memorobilia with all the tix.

Thinking about making a missing ring one since i attended every game except the Falcon game in 2012...but it still stings
So are most of you that are season tix holders here waiting to actually get your tix before you try to sell them?

im not selling any at the moment, tough to do with this being the inaugural season

I'll be selling a number of them. Already know which ones. I wanna build up a fund of sorts to buy tix in the future.

It looks like there are already tix on sale on NFL Ticket Exchange as well. That's the one I don't understand. How do they do that without having the tix yet?
When the seller gets the tix, then they will ship or email the tix to the buyer.

....but unless I'm mistaken (and that's entirely possible), one of the benefits of NFL Ticket Exchange is that they take care of that...IE, the tix are essentially digital and the buyer can print their tickets at home.

Hell...I plan on keeping all of my tickets and print out the ones I'm going to use anyway.

I'm starting a collection so I can actually own a ticket to every game ever played at Levis. :D
yeah you can do both, Eletronic or hard ticket. Some people like getting hard tix if they can.

i have the last few years tix intact still. hoping to make a SB win framed wall memorobilia with all the tix.

Thinking about making a missing ring one since i attended every game except the Falcon game in 2012...but it still stings

You hit all the away games as well in 2012?

You hit all the away games as well in 2012?

who didn't ?

jk, naw just the home games (SB home away from home game)
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Apparently someone got engaged there.

kim and kanye

No this http://levisstadium.com/headlines/49ers-first-fan-proposes-successfully-girlfriend-new-stadium
Anyone know what the most affordable season tickets are available now through Levi's Sales team? I'm wanting to get season tickets but have to keep it reasonable with the license fees!
Originally posted by irishluder:
Anyone know what the most affordable season tickets are available now through Levi's Sales team? I'm wanting to get season tickets but have to keep it reasonable with the license fees!

Probably 5k's in the endzone. Call em up.
Originally posted by irishluder:

Probably 5k's in the endzone. Call em up.

Last I heard from my rep (it's been a while) there were a few 2K licenses left in the 400 level. Don't know if any are left, but I'd call tomorrow morning.
  • Happs
  • Veteran
USA is hosting Copa America (soccer tournament) in 2016. Just announced. No stadiums announced yet. Hope Levis gets some matches. Some great teams and players in the tournament.
[ Edited by Happs on May 1, 2014 at 1:03 PM ]

kim and kanye

No this http://levisstadium.com/headlines/49ers-first-fan-proposes-successfully-girlfriend-new-stadium

dat ass
Originally posted by NinerGod:

kim and kanye

dat ass
dat screen is even more

kim and kanye

dat ass

and we have our first dumbass to propose at the stadium in front of a bunch of people
Originally posted by lucky_49:

kim and kanye

dat ass

and we have our first dumbass to propose at the stadium in front of a bunch of people
probably what NG was thinking
[ Edited by 16to87 on May 1, 2014 at 1:56 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
When are they going to put up the new goal posts?
Originally posted by mayo49:
When are they going to put up the new goal posts?

Probably still just waiting for the longer goalposts to come in. Hey, almost all the seats are finally installed.
Originally posted by Happs:
USA is hosting Copa America (soccer tournament) in 2016. Just announced. No stadiums announced yet. Hope Levis gets some matches. Some great teams and players in the tournament.

I think it's a lock that Levi's will host some of those games. It will be the premier stadium on the west coast. The natural grass is even a draw for it. Not sure about Copa, but world cup qualifiers and actual matches can only be played on natural grass. No shipping in the grass on pallets like a lot of US stadiums have to do. They just need to paint the field and go.