There are 183 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
http://www.49ers.com/photos/photo-gallery/49ers-Install-Grass-Field-at-Levis-Stadium/5f3629bc-93dd-467a-a3fc-239b11cdc288

That's the best thing I've seen all offseason
Can't wait to visit my seats
  • kray28
  • Veteran
It looks like carpet.
Originally posted by father49er:
Can't wait to visit my seats

Same here
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
God damn camera is down again.
Any logo change is on the field only, not on the helmets. Anyone who says otherwise are speaking out of their arse...

...this has a better chance of happening.
Originally posted by mayo49:

Any idea why the live camera has been effed since they basically started laying the turf? Possibly Harbaugh doesn't want any opponents to see what the grass looks like either.
Probably another money grab by the greedy Yorks. Why show it for free when can charge $$$ for tours
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:

Any idea why the live camera has been effed since they basically started laying the turf? Possibly Harbaugh doesn't want any opponents to see what the grass looks like either.

I think it's just a cheap camera.

I think it's just a cheap camera.
Really? In a 1.3 billion dollar stadium in the middle of silicon valley?
Live streaming camera is up and running again (see how long that lasts). The field is 3/4 done and looks frickin' awesome.
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 2m
Exciting news from Levi's Stadium: The 2.5-acre grass playing field has been installed.
Originally posted by lucky_49:
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 2m
Exciting news from Levi's Stadium: The 2.5-acre grass playing field has been installed.
Awesome!!
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Live streaming camera is up and running again (see how long that lasts). The field is 3/4 done and looks frickin' awesome.

Link me
Share 49ersWebzone