LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 413 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerjok:
WTF happened to the live streaming camera. This is pissing me off.

Yeah, I know, it's off again.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

What ive been seeing lately from the Stadium pic's & am curious to know i cant really tell by the pics cuz they are to blurry but what are those sections in Gold? i see a few spots with a gold color finish are those like premium seats that Niners wanted to have & to stand out???? (4th picture above)
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
What ive been seeing lately from the Stadium pic's & am curious to know i cant really tell by the pics cuz they are to blurry but what are those sections in Gold? i see a few spots with a gold color finish are those like premium seats that Niners wanted to have & to stand out???? (4th picture above)

They're seats in boxes.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

They're seats in boxes.

Ahh makes sense its prob the ones that have that nice cushion on em they are trying to preserve em as much as possible. Thank you sir
Has any one mentioned the tower of luxury suites that takes up half of the stadium? i don't think it looks right makes the stadium look even more corporate. Imagine sitting on the other side of the field and having to stare at that mountain of suite boxes. At least the press box and suites at the stick some what blended in to the stadium this one is really in your face.
[ Edited by Raul98 on Apr 17, 2014 at 11:46 AM ]
Originally posted by Raul98:
Has any one mentioned the tower of luxury suites that takes up half of the stadium? i don't think it looks right makes the stadium look even more corporate. Imagine sitting on the other side of the field and having to stare at that mountain of suite boxes. At least the press box and suites at the stick some what blended in to the stadium this one is really in your face.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm usually staring at the field during the games.

Strange configuration, yes, but necessary to the concept of bringing more of the fans closer to the field (and making bank from those big ole corporate suites ).

Tear them down and start over....have the team play in oakland in the meanwhile
wooooooooooooo

WTF are you looking at the suites for, Theres a game being played !
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

WTF are you looking at the suites for, Theres a game being played !

some guys have a hard time accepting change

As another poster mentioned, All those suites on one side of the field put all the other fans on the other side CLOSER to the field. It will alos bounce sound better and may result in a louder stadium.

Also as another poster stated...are you seriously complaining about your view of the suite stack when 49er football is taking place right in front of you?
I'm late but glad the grass is finally here
I knew the day this stadium was announced Super Bowl 50 would be played at Levi's!! This is going to be awesome!!
Share 49ersWebzone