There are 66 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Our insider ubaisore said Friday . . . assuming they're able to get the irrigation controller hooked up to permanent power. It's sounds like it's been hooked up to the temporary construction power source which fluctuates and can fry electronic equipment.

I'm tired of the delays. I need some god damn grass.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Our insider ubaisore said Friday . . . assuming they're able to get the irrigation controller hooked up to permanent power. It's sounds like it's been hooked up to the temporary construction power source which fluctuates and can fry electronic equipment.

I'm tired of the delays. I need some god damn grass.

That statement could be misinterpreted here in Northern California.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
That statement could be misinterpreted here in Northern California.

I need some grass.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Anyone notice, there isn't any cars in the parking lot at Levi's? The workers usually park there. It's been empty the whole week. Are they telling the workers to stay home until they get the controller thing worked out?
[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 16, 2014 at 8:12 AM ]
Anyone notice, there isn't any cars in the parking lot at Levi's? The workers usually park there. It's been empty the whole week. Are they telling the workers to stay home until they get the controller thing worked out?

i doubt it, from what i heard yesterday. A lot of the interior still needs to be done. Maybe there is a delay on materials ?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

i doubt it, from what i heard yesterday. A lot of the interior still needs to be done. Maybe there is a delay on materials ?

I think they have a lot of them parking in the garage across the street. I drove by one day at quitting time and saw about 50 electricians walking across the street to the parking structure.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I think they have a lot of them parking in the garage across the street. I drove by one day at quitting time and saw about 50 electricians walking across the street to the parking structure.

Maybe that explains it, because usually that lot is full with employee vehicles.
http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Levis%C2%AE-Stadium-Field-to-Feature-West-Coast-Turf/85098013-cb69-4575-9b74-f137736c9ae7
apparently the grass will be there thursday
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by lucky_49:
http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Levis%C2%AE-Stadium-Field-to-Feature-West-Coast-Turf/85098013-cb69-4575-9b74-f137736c9ae7
apparently the grass will be there thursday

Finally, thanks, lucky.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
darren rovell ‏@darrenrovell

49ers select West Coast Turf's Bandera Bermuda as the playing field grass for its new stadium. Grass is said to hold green color longer.
Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN 44s
Installation of 2.5 acres of sod at 49ers' Levi's Stadium is set to begin Thursday morning.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
Matt Maiocco �€@MaioccoCSN 44s
Installation of 2.5 acres of sod at 49ers' Levi's Stadium is set to begin Thursday morning.

[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 16, 2014 at 10:34 AM ]
Webzone shut down. All power diverted to Levi's for installment of the grass.
Whatever it takes to get that grass in!