There are 232 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Muggins:
Well it appears right now that the uprights have been taken down but the crossbar is still up. Probably need to install the new taller uprights?

I figured that would have to happen soon. The rule change for the upright height passed right after the goalposts were installed lol
Yes, the goalposts are getting the extra added to them. And they didn't have a cushion on the sod. It will install in less than a day. They are using the bog rolls that get put down by machine.
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Wide open walkways

look at all that elbow room! no more feeling like a cow.

So the men's bathrooms are free but the women's cost $
Originally posted by ChaunceyGardner:
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Wide open walkways

look at all that elbow room! no more feeling like a cow.

So the men's bathrooms are free but the women's cost $

• mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WINiner:

lol
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Any word on the tailgating situation? I'm sure it's been beaten to the ground in this thread but I was just curious if all that got resolved.
Originally posted by JD81:
Any word on the tailgating situation? I'm sure it's been beaten to the ground in this thread but I was just curious if all that got resolved.

Yes
hey guys im always watching the stadium...love the new color lights on the roof party deck looks great....but my main question is and it really bugs me.
but does anyone notice that the stadium lights on the east side doesn't extend to each end of the seats?
on the pictures of the stadium design it does.
months left before the games starts you think they'll add it in?
[ Edited by ernie_ojeda88 on Apr 13, 2014 at 4:54 AM ]
Originally posted by ernie_ojeda88:
hey guys im always watching the stadium...love the new color lights on the roof party deck looks great....but my main question is and it really bugs me.
but does anyone notice that the stadium lights on the east side doesn't extend to each end of the seats?
on the pictures of the stadium design it does.
months left before the games starts you think they'll add it in?

I think the stadium lights are done. They probably discovered they don't need to run them the full length of the wall to get the light they need.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Forget it.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Apr 13, 2014 at 8:07 AM ]

Can't believe they're opening the new stadium this year. Felt like it was never gonna happen
still no grass yet...
What's sad about that meme is about a week ago, I saw a stadium/Alcatraz meme about the Raiders/Raider fans.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
still no grass yet...

Pissing me off.
Share 49ersWebzone