Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
20.4k more...i aint no fancy lad...i will sneak in fo Frweee

I believe the term is "Glamour Boy"

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Stadium-Spheres-A-360-degree-View-from-300-Level/9569f7ec-f637-4c03-9bcb-bcfbec362b46

So I am in the 300 section. Does that mean I get access to this? The Champions Club makes it seem like they are club level seating but there is no club level seating in the 300 section if I am correct.

No. If you didn't buy club seats you don't get club access lol. And that is the Champions Club, it isn't even on your side of the stadium.

The confusion comes from how the construction company talks about 100, 200, 300 level. They talk about it like stories of a building. It doesn't align with the 100, 200, 300 level seating because those don't count the suite stories in between. The writer probably just put up whatever the Turner/Devcon guy said.

So each and every club is only available to those who have tix for those particular areas? It's not like a lounge/bar for any fan to hang out in? Was just curious as to what is made available to those who just buy some single game seats

If you buy a single game seat that has access to a particular club, your ticket will get you in that club area. If you buy a single game seat that doesn't have access to one of the clubs, you get to sit in your seat.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
http://www.49ers.com/news/article-2/Stadium-Spheres-A-360-degree-View-from-300-Level/9569f7ec-f637-4c03-9bcb-bcfbec362b46

So I am in the 300 section. Does that mean I get access to this? The Champions Club makes it seem like they are club level seating but there is no club level seating in the 300 section if I am correct.

No. If you didn't buy club seats you don't get club access lol. And that is the Champions Club, it isn't even on your side of the stadium.

The confusion comes from how the construction company talks about 100, 200, 300 level. They talk about it like stories of a building. It doesn't align with the 100, 200, 300 level seating because those don't count the suite stories in between. The writer probably just put up whatever the Turner/Devcon guy said.

So each and every club is only available to those who have tix for those particular areas? It's not like a lounge/bar for any fan to hang out in? Was just curious as to what is made available to those who just buy some single game seats

Well thats kinda the point of CLUB seats. They give you access to CLUBS. :)

As someone said above, if you get a single game seat in a club section, you get club access.

There won't be many Single Game Seats tho. Most of the stadium is attached to an SBL.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

As someone said above, if you get a single game seat in a club section, you get club access.

There won't be many Single Game Seats tho. Most of the stadium is attached to an SBL.

can the SBL holders not put their seats up for sale when they dont plan on attending a certain game?
Originally posted by THEB:

can the SBL holders not put their seats up for sale when they dont plan on attending a certain game?

Hell no! What about fans who just want to go to a couple of games a year and don't want throw their money away on SBL's. Just don't sell to secondary markets that not only sell to opposing fan bases but jack up the price and
also tack on a fee

No. I have non-Niner fan friends who have season tix, and the only reason they have them is to sell them

No, they can...just saying there won't be many Single Game seats sold BY THE TEAM. Most of the peeps looking for tix to a single game will be looking to get them from SBL holders on the secondary market.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Mar 21, 2014 at 12:40 PM ]
Originally posted by 16to87:

Hell no! What about fans who just want to go to a couple of games a year and don't want throw their money away on SBL's. Just don't sell to secondary markets that not only sell to opposing fan bases but jack up the price and
also tack on a fee

Well the prices are going to get jacked up regardless...just like they have for years at Candlestick.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Mar 21, 2014 at 12:42 PM ]
LOL...was just about to say same thing.

Tunnel in this picture is the one the players will run out of. Sorry to all the OCD people who can't deal with the off center of it lol.

Grass going in 2-3 weeks. NFL actually has a mandate on how long the field must be growing before games can be played on it.
LOL...was just about to say same thing.

Tunnel in this picture is the one the players will run out of. Sorry to all the OCD people who can't deal with the off center of it lol.

Grass going in 2-3 weeks. NFL actually has a mandate on how long the field must be growing before games can be played on it.

If you are referring to the off-center tunnel at the top, I'm pretty sure that's incorrect.

According to my tour guide when I did my stadium walk through, the 49ers will enter the field from the opposing team sideline at the 50 yard line. That's where their locker room is and the Club they will walk through before entering the field.

That tunnel is also in the picture on the left side.
If you are referring to the off-center tunnel at the top, I'm pretty sure that's incorrect.

According to my tour guide when I did my stadium walk through, the 49ers will enter the field from the opposing team sideline at the 50 yard line. That's where their locker room is and the Club they will walk through before entering the field.

Yeah I'm referring to the one in the end zone. Guess only time will tell.
Received my earthquake tickets in the mail today

Yeah I'm referring to the one in the end zone. Guess only time will tell.

Maybe starting intros from the end zone tunnel?

There will be the visiting benches and all the gear they bring in the way to do pregame intros
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Maybe starting intros from the end zone tunnel?

There will be the visiting benches and all the gear they bring in the way to do pregame intros

Yeah that is what will happen. But Marvin likes to feel like the stadium expert.