LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 429 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anybody buy tickets to the soccer game? The cheapest ticket i saw was $50 and in the 200 sections.
I was going to buy but my seats aren't even for sale for that game. Just the lower sections.
Watching Levi's stadium live WebCam. They just practiced lowering and raising one of the collapsible goalposts. Couple of earthmovers spreading around and smoothing out a bunch of dirt that was trucked in on the field.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Watching Levi's stadium live WebCam. They just practiced lowering and raising one of the collapsible goalposts. Couple of earthmovers spreading around and smoothing out a bunch of dirt that was trucked in on the field.

A few dump trucks just dropped some more of the same dirt. It must be the underbed for the sod.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
I was going to buy but my seats aren't even for sale for that game. Just the lower sections.

Duh. And you probably couldn't have bought your seats anyways, you can't pick the seat.
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

Nice....that'll be the view of the stadium before Night games.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by Envy:
What happens when it rains?

They get wet.
What if it snows?
Originally posted by juycho:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by Envy:
What happens when it rains?

They get wet.
What if it snows?
They get shrinkage
Originally posted by NinerGM:
And no shade!

Sure there is....on the home sideline. :)

My seats are in section 224, so I'll be in the sun throughout 1/1:25PM games at least until daylight savings in November.

Construction is coming along nicely,
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
My seats are in section 224, so I'll be in the sun throughout 1/1:25PM games at least until daylight savings in November.

Construction is coming along nicely,

That's where my seats are. What row?
Row 17, what about you?
Originally posted by LayTheWoodall:
Row 17, what about you?

Row 17, son! What seats?
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Row 17, son! What seats?

Niiice, I have seats 18, 19, and 20!
Share 49ersWebzone