There are 228 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
GOAL POSTS !!!!!

http://www.earthcam.com/clients/turner-49ers/index.php?type=all&cam=cchd&preset=live

LOL...was just about to say same thing.

players gonna be hitting the wall in the endzone, there aint no room for s**t.
Originally posted by susweel:
GOAL POSTS !!!!!

http://www.earthcam.com/clients/turner-49ers/index.php?type=all&cam=cchd&preset=live

Fans closer to field = LOUD.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by Muggins:
I don't like how the tunnel is off to the left. f**king with my ocd. f**k this stadium, piece of s**t.

ALL stadiums have something like that for large trucks to be able to deliver. ALL OF THEM.

In Candlestick you don't see it because they enter from beside the fold out seats.

Don't type in caps at me. My ocd.

LOL.

oops...did it again...
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Mar 7, 2014 at 1:34 PM ]

This. Those endzones are going to be loud.

Fix some foam padding to the wall and suck it up
Last night as I was leaving my office, which is right off Lafayette St and Montague Expressway (about two miles from the new stadium), I saw the entire sky lit up. I quickly realized that they had turned on the scoreboards and one of the lights up high. I started driving as fast as I could, but I got stuck turning left at Agnew, and had to wait a few minutes. By the time I was stopped at the post office near the stadium, they had already turned off the lights.

This is all I had to post for you guys. I took it while I was driving before they turned off the lights. I was about a couple minutes from getting a really neat shot. Let me just say that the scoreboards are freakin bright! There was a bit of fog and it caught the light, illuminating the entire sky for about a mile or two.

GOAL POSTS !!!!!

I'm a bit concerned about Vernon hitting the wall. Crabtree will also run out of space at the back of the endzone to catch game-winning touchdowns.
On the live view I can see the flag on the goal post blowing around. I always suspected this place will be windy like Candlestick. After all it is right next to the bay as well. I grew up in the neighborhood next door and I do recall it being windy near the end of the day. Hopefully at 1:30 it will be calm. I hate the wind!
Originally posted by Psinex:
Last night as I was leaving my office, which is right off Lafayette St and Montague Expressway (about two miles from the new stadium), I saw the entire sky lit up. I quickly realized that they had turned on the scoreboards and one of the lights up high. I started driving as fast as I could, but I got stuck turning left at Agnew, and had to wait a few minutes. By the time I was stopped at the post office near the stadium, they had already turned off the lights.

This is all I had to post for you guys. I took it while I was driving before they turned off the lights. I was about a couple minutes from getting a really neat shot. Let me just say that the scoreboards are freakin bright! There was a bit of fog and it caught the light, illuminating the entire sky for about a mile or two.

Nice picture. Where did you get your toaster cam by the way?
Nice !

Originally posted by Psinex:

They had all the lights on the other night. Looked real good.
The goalposts are collapsible and will lay flat on the ground which one maintenance guy can do. Several college stadiums have them. They're also entirely removable (takes about 30 min and an hour to reinstall).

The Levi's Leap
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
The Levi's Leap

I like it.
Originally posted by crake49:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
The Levi's Leap

I like it.

Leaping Levi's batman
Share 49ersWebzone