LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 288 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
NEW pics:

They're new locker room is going to be huge compared to their old one at Candlestick:

Press box:

Concession stand:

More Pics
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Feb 12, 2014 at 6:20 PM ]
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
NEW pics:

They're new locker room is going to be huge compared to their old one at Candlestick:

Press box:

Concession stand:

More Pics

Ew, Pepsi.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Ew, Pepsi.

Lol. Gonna be a lot of Pepsi at Levi's.

http://www.market**tch.com/story/san-francisco-49ers-and-levis-stadium-name-pepsico-exclusive-beverage-and-snack-partner-2013-07-30
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Feb 12, 2014 at 7:06 PM ]
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Ew, Pepsi.

Lol. Gonna be a lot of Pepsi at Levi's.

http://www.market**tch.com/story/san-francisco-49ers-and-levis-stadium-name-pepsico-exclusive-beverage-and-snack-partner-2013-07-30

terrible news. coke is way better. maybe that means dr pepper will be there though
they need a f**kin chipotle there

A "beer-garden" concession stand on the west side offered six taps per station â€" and there were at least six stations.

• mod
  • Veteran
now this is a proper super bowl venue

all it does is remind me of what a total f**k up s**t hole candlestick was
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Anyone know what that thing in front of the screen is?

Reminds me of the little shack at Candlestick behind the 49ers bench. It's like we can't have a stadium without a goofy little room that sticks out like a sore thumb.
  • pd24
  • Veteran
1st home game will be Week 2. Looks like Week 1 will be Thursday night in SEA. Get ready..

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/02/13/report-49ers-to-play-first-regular-season-game-at-levis-stadium-in-week-two/
"BUILT TO CONTAIN NOISE"

Levi's Stadium expected to be louder than Candlestick
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
"BUILT TO CONTAIN NOISE"

It's all up to the fans to get loud. Candlestick had it's moments where it would get really loud but it wasn't consistent. I hope the new stadium doesn't have the fans that tell u to sit down and be quiet. We need all the loud rowdy fans in!
Ew, Pepsi.

Lol same thing I thought.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Ew, Pepsi.

Lol same thing I thought.

Ha, same for me as well.
  • Geeked
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
"BUILT TO CONTAIN NOISE"

It's all up to the fans to get loud. Candlestick had it's moments where it would get really loud but it wasn't consistent. I hope the new stadium doesn't have the fans that tell u to sit down and be quiet. We need all the loud rowdy fans in!

The 49ers haven't needed noise to beat the Seahawks on their own turf in the last three years. So, I'm not all that concerned with Levi stadium being able to generate a non-competitive advantage over 49er opponents. I actually enjoy the fact the the 49ers can beat their main rival with minimal outside influence.
Share 49ersWebzone