LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 296 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Last I read it will be the 3rd largest in an outdoor stadium in the NFL.

BTW...on the prvious question about that shack beneather the scoreboard....I'm pretty sure its for cameras. There is on on either side of the field right in the middle and another on top of the Suite Stack right at the 50.

just curious how much did you guys who bought season tickets pay for everything ?

2 seats, 5K per license (so 10K total) and the seats will be $125 per game (section 235).
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

BTW...on the prvious question about that shack beneather the scoreboard....I'm pretty sure its for cameras. There is on on either side of the field right in the middle and another on top of the Suite Stack right at the 50.

just curious how much did you guys who bought season tickets pay for everything ?

2 seats, 5K per license (so 10K total) and the seats will be $125 per game (section 235).

so 10k +1250 = 11250 all upfront ?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
The coaches boxes are in the suite stack. If you notice, those shacks don't have windows...just openings. I'm about 99% sure those are for cameras.

Yeah, your probably right.

Hard to explain because we did different plans on each seat (2 of us went in together on 2 seats), but essentially 10% of the SBL in 2011, 10% in 2012, 10% this past year, and then the rest is financed (tho I'll be paying it off way early). The first payment on that financing is due March 1st and is due once per year for 10 years.

The $2500 (2 seats) for the season tix isn't due yet and since the schedule hasn't even been released we haven't been billed for it. Someone might know better, but I think that will be due in June?
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Feb 11, 2014 at 9:57 AM ]
how does that giant tv compare to other stadiums around the league.

Here is an outdated infographic:

And then use your imagination a little.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_video_screens
Levi's board is 200x48
For comparison
Texans 277x52
Cowboys 180x72
Titans 157x54
Dolphins 137x50
Patriots 173x41

So as tall as Dolphins. Wider than Cowboys but not as wide as Texans. PLUS we have 2, not just one.
[ Edited by 9erReign on Feb 11, 2014 at 12:27 PM ]
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Levi's board is 200x48
For comparison
Texans 277x52
Cowboys 180x72
Titans 157x54
add that there are 2 screens at the same length, compared to one at Cowboys and Texans

Hard to explain because we did different plans on each seat (2 of us went in together on 2 seats), but essentially 10% of the SBL in 2011, 10% in 2012, 10% this past year, and then the rest is financed (tho I'll be paying it off way early). The first payment on that financing is due March 1st and is due once per year for 10 years.

The $2500 (2 seats) for the season tix isn't due yet and since the schedule hasn't even been released we haven't been billed for it. Someone might know better, but I think that will be due in June?
Marvin, do you know for a fact another SBL payment is due in March ?

we just made a payment a month ago. a little unfair to charge us SBLs twice then Tix the same year
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

we just made a payment a month ago. a little unfair to charge us SBLs twice then Tix the same year

You didn't get an invoice yet? I already got mine. Yeah the first installment of the financing is due or you can pay it off. Your last payment should have been Jan.

Then they will hit us for tix in March.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Levi's board is 200x48
For comparison
Texans 277x52
Cowboys 180x72
Titans 157x54
add that there are 2 screens at the same length, compared to one at Cowboys and Texans

Lol Seahawks have a box tv

You didn't get an invoice yet? I already got mine. Yeah the first installment of the financing is due or you can pay it off. Your last payment should have been Jan.

Damn..i better open that letter. i received it yesterday.

Whats the due date of the first Financed payment ?

March 1st.

And LOL at a little unfair. That is how it was setup from the beginning if you went the 10/10/10 method.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
So how much are the monthly payments
Originally posted by SportsFan:

March 1st.

And LOL at a little unfair. That is how it was setup from the beginning if you went the 10/10/10 method.
yeah..they should have said 10/10/20
yeah..they should have said 10/10/20

They pretty much did. You just had to read your contract. Said 10% payment in Jan and then first financed payment in March. I understood it. Was hoping some other people wouldn't and are forced to panic sell some SBL's.
I have been researching the other top 5-10 loudest stadiums in the NFL and their design, and trying to compare ours to theirs. So far, I have found at least somewhat reason to believe our design should give us a very loud stadium. The part about the large lower bowl is true. It will help.

If you look at stadiums like Carolina's, or New York's MetLife, they have a large amount of upper (triple) deck seating which pushes fans further from the field. Our design does not do that. It has very little triple deck seating. (Seattle's field from what I can tell doesn't have ANY triple deck seating. It's all packed into two decks.)

The only thing that I wonder about with our stadium are the two gaps on the side, and my question is whether that will let significant noise escape. I want a ridiculously loud stadium by design. I want our rivals to hate playing there.

One thing's for sure, it should certainly by design by louder than this:

Share 49ersWebzone