There are 224 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

Anyone know what that thing in front of the screen is?

Thats actually my studio apt. I live there
  • THEB
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I think it's handicap seating. In the early models that's what was there, but it just looked like an elevated platform. Not sure if they would sit in that booth or on top.

It would be a good spot for the All-22 coaches camera.

Its a camera position.
Originally posted by gato80:
Originally posted by NeonNiner:

This is the concourse directly behind my seats. There better be a garlic fries booth and a fine beer selection somewhere in that concession stand.

Nice! Will you have the shade? What section?

I'm in 327. And from the videos that they've been putting out and observing the sun, it looks like the scoreboard will cast a shadow right over the section for the majority of the game.

You're going to have lots of fun there. I hope one day I can join my bro's out there and enjoy it as well. One day.
  • hps49
  • Veteran
broadcast booth?
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Pay 10% of the cost 3 times and then finance the remaining 70% over 10 years?

This. I am paying the remaining balance, 5600 for me, on March 1st.

Same here. I'm gonna pay it off in couple weeks. They're charging ridiculous interest on financing.
Originally posted by suitestar:
The luxury suites at the new stadium are sold out. My company is trying to sell ours. Can you connect me with someone who is interested? You will earn a nice commission.

Originally posted by suitestar:
The luxury suites at the new stadium are sold out. My company is trying to sell ours. Can you connect me with someone who is interested? You will earn a nice commission.

WebZone Suite ?

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
WebZone Suite ?

Does anyone know how the box pricing works?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

how does that giant tv compare to other stadiums around the league.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
WebZone Suite ?

and make one of the games for the following year a prize for the pick 'em contest.

Originally posted by 4ML:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Pay 10% of the cost 3 times and then finance the remaining 70% over 10 years?

This. I am paying the remaining balance, 5600 for me, on March 1st.

Same here. I'm gonna pay it off in couple weeks. They're charging ridiculous interest on financing.

Yep. They charging 8 points if I remember correctly. My plan was always to do the 10/10/10 and then just pay it off.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:

how does that giant tv compare to other stadiums around the league.

Last I read it will be the 3rd largest in an outdoor stadium in the NFL. The problem with that is its like trying to hit a moving target because stadiums are constantly increasing the size of their scoreboards. When the stadium was started it was going to be the largest in an outdoor stadium. If I understand correctly, they will be 13 times larger than the ones at Candlestick.

BTW...on the previous question about that shack beneath the scoreboard....I'm pretty sure its for cameras. There is on on either side of the field right in the middle and another on top of the Suite Stack right at the 50.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Feb 11, 2014 at 9:56 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Last I read it will be the 3rd largest in an outdoor stadium in the NFL.

BTW...on the prvious question about that shack beneather the scoreboard....I'm pretty sure its for cameras. There is on on either side of the field right in the middle and another on top of the Suite Stack right at the 50.

I think it's the coaching box.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

BTW...on the prvious question about that shack beneather the scoreboard....I'm pretty sure its for cameras. There is on on either side of the field right in the middle and another on top of the Suite Stack right at the 50.

just curious how much did you guys who bought season tickets pay for everything ?
Originally posted by mayo49:

I think it's the coaching box.

The coaches boxes are in the suite stack. If you notice, those shacks don't have windows...just openings. I'm about 99% sure those are for cameras.
Share 49ersWebzone