There are 216 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
IF, IF I can get tix to the first home game me and my wife will make the trip to San Fran and catch a Giants game as well. If anyone can post or PM me when that information is released I would really appreciate it. thanks in advance.
Originally posted by Toronto49er:
IF, IF I can get tix to the first home game me and my wife will make the trip to San Fran and catch a Giants game as well. If anyone can post or PM me when that information is released I would really appreciate it. thanks in advance.

Anyone can get a ticket to any game if they are willing to give up the loot.

I'm going to one game, but not the home opener. I know that s**t will be too expensive. Maybe when the Chiefs QB comes to make a visit in Santa Clara this year I'll attend.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by 4ML:
I think we're going to see a lot of away fans at some of the games. SBL was ridiculously expensive and a lot of ppl will try to recover some of those costs by selling their tickets.

I can't make it to all the games...but I'll make sure I only sell it to Niners fans. f**k away fans

A lot of SBL's were purchased by out of town non-fans just looking to make a profit too.

how do you know a lot were bought by non-fans from out of town?

i'm a fan i'm from out of town i purchased them will sell most of my tix will hope to fly in for the playoff games w/ money made off the reg season

i doubt a lot of the purchases were by non-fans...
Originally posted by sfout:
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by socalfan21:
How impossible will it be to snag tickets to a game next year?

I've been checking pretty frequently online, but I don't think single game tix have gone on sale yet.

they wont' go on sale until the NFL "officially" releases the schedule I think.

They went on sale last April yeah? As soon as the original market opened I could not find any side by seating for any of the games. The closest I could find was piggy back seats right on the aisle for the home game against the Hawks. But resale is extraordinarily cheap on ticketmaster and we went to the Texans game. I sold the 'Hawk tickets for a $300 profit.
Originally posted by iLL49er:

i'm a fan i'm from out of town i purchased them will sell most of my tix will hope to fly in for the playoff games w/ money made off the reg season

Just from my experience through the SBL process and trying to upgrade my seats. Monitoring forums and such to hear what people were buying. Keeping an eye on the secondary market and seeing lots of ads like this http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/tix/4318724262.html. Average joes had a hard time upgrading their seats within the same price range. But if you wanted to buy MORE seats in a different section you got a direct line and the pick of the litter.
Originally posted by iLL49er:

Just from my experience through the SBL process and trying to upgrade my seats. Monitoring forums and such to hear what people were buying. Keeping an eye on the secondary market and seeing lots of ads like this http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/tix/4318724262.html. Average joes had a hard time upgrading their seats within the same price range. But if you wanted to buy MORE seats in a different section you got a direct line and the pick of the litter.

I got an "in" from a friend who was a season tix holder but elected to buy Club Seats. Since he got Club Seats they allowed him to give me his option for his assigned seats (section 225). I purchased them on the first or second day they were available to Season Tix holders so I was right near the front of the line when it came to moving my seats.

Basically...I got pretty lucky in terms of getting into the section I wanted. Both the section I started in and the one I ended up in were at the same pricepoint.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Feb 7, 2014 at 1:46 PM ]
Originally posted by Marvin49:
I got an "in" from a friend who was a season tix holder but elected to buy Club Seats. Since he got Club Seats they allowed him to give me his option for his assigned seats (section 225). I purchased them on the first or second day they were available to Season Tix holders so I was right near the front of the line when it came to moving my seats.

Basically...I got pretty lucky in terms of getting into the section I wanted. Both the section I started in and the one I ended up in were at the same pricepoint.

Cool story bro.

Cool story bro.

well all kidding aside......i think there will be some weeding out of fans w/ the higher price points but i don't think the stadium won't be as loud etc
  • tjace
  • Veteran
So I was thinking that since we go to Seattle and 2 other indoor teams every year, we make the sound a factor too. Seats are closer to the field? Great. Majority of the fans will be screaming from one sideline of the stadium? Even better. Then I saw this vid.

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dcmLh?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=san-francisco-49ers

So the away sideline is NOT the one with all the fans sitting behind you? smh
Originally posted by tjace:
So I was thinking that since we go to Seattle and 2 other indoor teams every year, we make the sound a factor too. Seats are closer to the field? Great. Majority of the fans will be screaming from one sideline of the stadium? Even better. Then I saw this vid.

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/dcmLh?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_campaign=san-francisco-49ers

the field should be loud not the sideline, and what's wrong with having home team on more crowded side
[ Edited by gold49er2183 on Feb 7, 2014 at 2:15 PM ]

Cool story bro.

LOL...

My point was that I was able to move to the spot I wanted without "upgrading" as you were implying.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Feb 7, 2014 at 2:18 PM ]

...I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

The home sideline is the one with the Suite Tower. The entrance to the field and the home locker room is on the opposite side so that the players run all the way across the field when doing player intros.

The home sideline is the one with the Suite Tower. The entrance to the field and the home locker room is on the opposite side so that the players run all the way across the field when doing player intros.

I think what he means is, the away team's sideline adjacent to the nearest stadium seating/barrier is distanced further out compared to the distance on the home team's sideline, and field (unlike in Seattle, and many other modern stadiums), which means the home crowd isn't gonna do s**t to rattle the other team while they're trying to communicate on , and off the field. You go to the CLINK, and the seats are like barely 10 yards out from the away team's sideline.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
I think what he means is, the away team's sideline adjacent to the nearest stadium seating/barrier is distanced further out compared to the distance on the home team's sideline, and field (unlike in Seattle, and many other modern stadiums), which means the home crowd isn't gonna do s**t to rattle the other team while they're trying to communicate on , and off the field. You go to the CLINK, and the seats are like barely 10 yards out from the away team's sideline.

The field isn't even in yet so I don't think video shows very well how close the field will be from the stands.
  • tjace
  • Veteran

Nah look at about 1:15. When the 9ers are supposed to come out to the field, they're looking at the tower meaning they're on the other side. Unless we could make a real * move and enter the field right through the Away sideline.
Share 49ersWebzone