LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
WHAT IS THIS!? A STADIUM FOR ANTS!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the morning laugh, man.
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

Dero-lick my balls
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
York's aint getting no stadium deal done, now Jed is saying 2015 is more realistic then 2014. We have been hearing this same BS from the Yorks about a stadium for over a decade now.
When its all set & done they will probably have thrown away millions & millions of dollars away on campaigning for the stadium that they will have to settle for a remodel version of Candlestick

niners aint leaving the bay
Man i would rather have a good team than a new stadium!
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by kstolai:

Dont worry, we have neither.
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by kstolai:

Dont worry, we have neither.

Originally posted by SnakePlissken:

49ers and Raiders need to share a new stadium...

the Santa Clara site sucks and is completely impractical and prohibitively expensive

the Raiders play in a dump WTF the Bay Area is going to construct two $1 billion stadiums within miles of each other when the state is bankrupt... Get Real...

start making financial sense.. use the model of the Giants/Jets and add unique elements that celebrate both our teams... sharing a stadium will lead to much more additional revenue from the NFL and a much better stadium overall.. a better product for the fans and less taxpayer dollars wasted...

the Santa Clara or bust approach is yet another instance of the Yorks getting it completely wrong
Another BS promise by the Yorks. This new stadium will always be an illusion under the Yorks, just like a winning competent franchise.

Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:

the Santa Clara site sucks and is completely impractical and prohibitively expensive

the Raiders play in a dump WTF the Bay Area is going to construct two $1 billion stadiums within miles of each other when the state is bankrupt... Get Real...

start making financial sense.. use the model of the Giants/Jets and add unique elements that celebrate both our teams... sharing a stadium will lead to much more additional revenue from the NFL and a much better stadium overall.. a better product for the fans and less taxpayer dollars wasted...

the Santa Clara or bust approach is yet another instance of the Yorks getting it completely wrong

I would rather continue going to Candlestick than have to share with the f**king Raiders.

Also, expensive compared to what?? Have you seen what recent stadium costs have been??
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:

I would rather continue going to Candlestick than have to share with the f**king Raiders.

Also, expensive compared to what?? Have you seen what recent stadium costs have been??

What do have against sharing a stadium.

Were you at the game on Sunday?? Imagine the chaos of having to deal with that every weekend, or at least every time the two teams would play on the same day. It would be impossible for them to let us tailgate.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Were you at the game on Sunday?? Imagine the chaos of having to deal with that every weekend, or at least every time the two teams would play on the same day. It would be impossible for them to let us tailgate.

The Raiders and 49ers only play each other every 5-6 years so wouldn't see raider fans all the time. They would never play home games on the same day.

The Raiders and 49ers only play each other every 5-6 years so wouldn't see raider fans all the time. They would never play home games on the same day.

My bad. I hadn't thought of that as a solution. In that case, it wouldn't be a bad idea and makes sense based on economics!
Share 49ersWebzone