LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by lucky_49:
wait wait wait; tell me what you're going to say ahead of time!

?

I'm just going to quote every "It's going to be quite" comment I can find. In about eight months. By that time, "earbleed stadium" will have proven itself as very loud.
Originally posted by susweel:
that place looks way too open to be loud, gonna be quieter than canlestick

Lol, it's going to be much louder than Candlestick that's for sure.
Originally posted by BrianGO:

?

I'm just going to quote every "It's going to be quite" comment I can find. In about eight months. By that time, "earbleed stadium" will have proven itself as very loud.

I will use this quote to your detriment in about 10 months.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

?

In ten months?

So I guess that means the stadium started off really loud (8 months from now), but then got really quite for two months (at month 10), when you posted my quote. But I would have already proven that the stadium was loud, because we would have already played several games by then. So even if it suddenly got quiet for two months, I don't see how my quote of "earbleed stadium" would be debunked.

And if it was quiet from the beginning, why would you wait until early December to make your point? Well over half the season would have been played by then.

?

In ten months?

So I guess that means the stadium started off really loud (8 months from now), but then got really quite for two months (at month 10), when you posted my quote. But I would have already proven that the stadium was loud, because we would have already played several games by then. So even if it suddenly got quiet for two months, I don't see how my quote of "earbleed stadium" would be debunked.

And if it was quiet from the beginning, why would you wait until early December to make your point? Well over half the season would have been played by then.

I think y'all getting a little to technical. I personally love the stadium weather or not it's loudest in the nfl. As long as it' decently loud, which it looks to be like it will be at least.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Cupholders!

Originally posted by rodbeezy:
Individual urinals!!!

?

In ten months?

I live next door to the stadium and pass by a lot. The Pics don't do it's justice as to seeing it in person.

in Person the lower level seats are a lot closer to the Field, in person the upper levels feel like they hover over the field like a indoor arena.

being that close to the field... it will be impossible to be quieter then the Stick
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

?

In ten months?

I live next door to the stadium and pass by a lot. The Pics don't do it's justice as to seeing it in person.

in Person the lower level seats are a lot closer to the Field, in person the upper levels feel like they hover over the field like a indoor arena.

being that close to the field... it will be impossible to be quieter then the Stick

Yeah, I've heard from others that in person the upper decks feel like they're right on top of you and the field. Very intimate. Significant contrast compared to Candlestick where everyone is much farther away from the field.
[ Edited by NeonNiner on Feb 4, 2014 at 9:36 PM ]
woot just got my brick
Originally posted by battletowin:
woot just got my brick

?

I took a tour of the stadium a couple of months ago. The problem is, the side of the stadium with the seats will be really loud. Unfortunately, the side of the stadium with the tower of luxury boxes is closed in, which will make it quiet. So one side of the field will be loud, the other not so much.
It looks pretty but IMO they should have built it with acoustic qualities to reflect and generate as much sound as possible. That's how you build a champion.....
Originally posted by PatrickWillisHOF:
I took a tour of the stadium a couple of months ago. The problem is, the side of the stadium with the seats will be really loud. Unfortunately, the side of the stadium with the tower of luxury boxes is closed in, which will make it quiet. So one side of the field will be loud, the other not so much.

What do you mean "closed in"?

Unlike other stadiums, our luxury boxes will reflect the noise. Aren't all luxury boxes "closed in" by windows? Isn't that normal?
Originally posted by susweel:
the more pics I see of this stadium the more unimpressive it looks.

No curves, all straight lines, very modular looking and it is in fact. Cheap way to build, even though it cost so much. All the concourses under the stands look like university real old style, again, the cheap way to build, but not cheap in CA. Don't know why everybody is all excited about the big restrooms and single urinals, I only had a few issues with the small restrooms & pisser troughs over the course of 24 years every home game at The 'Stick.

The tower with almost 0 wrap around seating..ummm.. You could almost call it, Al's Tower, ooopss!

Over all really drab, I guess new is good sometimes. Is the word still; no tailgating anywhere? Last I heard it was very, very minimal; still true? NFL football game without tailgating to meet and greet old and new friends and family and go over the game plan, cook, drink; none?

Glad I didn't buy any season tix. When I come over I'll just pick up a couple tix..

Sorry, this stadium just doesn't do it for me, I mean look what they did with the Giants ballpark, now that's a ball park. I was possible to the same type of treatment to this place, but no. Let's do ultra stark,modern, oh ya big toilets to make everyone happy too..wtf

Ok now, what do you all think; how do you possibly call the Niners, The San Francisco 49ers still? How long you think it will take locals to call them SC Niners or something?

Probably the best way is to just call them the Niners, because Santa Clara 49ers is so far below the class of San Francisco 49ers, it aint funny..
[ Edited by Bali-Niner on Feb 5, 2014 at 2:44 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone