LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
the more pics I see of this stadium the more unimpressive it looks.

u miss the pissers already i guess..

[ Edited by awol36 on Feb 4, 2014 at 2:58 PM ]
Originally posted by Marvin49:
164 pictures. :)

http://www.49ers.com/photos/photo-gallery/Levis-Stadium-Construction/80a14db0-712a-4a0c-bd3f-181a400b1ca0#bcfcd354-6815-4c5a-9f7a-25600b5e9682

Some Highlights...

How much longer until it is 100% complete? Don't the earthquakes have something scheduled at Levis Stadium in a few months?
Originally posted by glorydayz:
How much longer until it is 100% complete? Don't the earthquakes have something scheduled at Levis Stadium in a few months?

August 4th, or something.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Seems to me like that's barely before the preseason. do we have plans to play somewhere else in case of a delay?
Cupholders!

Individual urinals!!!

Isn't this thing done yet? LOL. They were on a tear there for a while.
Originally posted by lucky_49:

Seems to me like that's barely before the preseason. do we have plans to play somewhere else in case of a delay?

It seems like they still have a lot of work to do. When something like a stadium doesn't "look" done, then it's no where near done. Only when it "looks" completely done, is when you know they are close to actually finishing things up. There is not much time left.

It's not going to be used as Cobra's command center or part of an alien invasion fleet, so what is the point of making it look like that?
Originally posted by lucky_49:

I remember them saying the contractors would lose millions if they aren't done on time so they will make sure it's done and if it means working around the clock that's what they will do. To buy time if needed we could schedule our first 2 preseason games to be on the road that would buy us a few weeks. If we need a month could change our 2 preseason games to road games but I doubt it comes to that. They are closing on 80 percent done with 6 months left.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Feb 4, 2014 at 5:04 PM ]

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by BrianGO:

It's not going to be used as Cobra's command center or part of an alien invasion fleet, so what is the point of making it look like that?

that place looks way too open to be loud, gonna be quieter than canlestick
nvm
[ Edited by 16to87 on Feb 4, 2014 at 5:04 PM ]

I will use this quote to your detriment in about eight months.

wait wait wait; tell me what you're going to say ahead of time!

lol GLWT
Share 49ersWebzone