There are 203 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by 49ersfansorsure:
Starting to install some of the club steats.

I saw that. They are still boxed tho.
I hope season ticket holders get a tour of the Stadium once it's all done
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Glad you are optimistic. My pessimism is just formed from going to all the games the last few years. I have seen how stupid in general our fans are when it comes to cheering first hand. And I happen to sit in a section that is probably 95% scalpers who just sell all the tickets on stubhub to the highest bidder. This last year tickets were sky high (for the Seahawks and Packers game tickets were going for $250-350 and this is a $59 face section). So I got to see a lot of this higher end clientele with lots of disposable income in person. To the 49er "fans" credit there were very few opposing fans this year, SF had enough "fans" and spare money to buy up those pricey seats. But the people who came weren't really fans. Showed up late, left early, spent most of the game on their phone, didn't know any players or seem to care about football at all. Just seemed to be a cool thing to do for those hipster techies working at twitter or one of the million SF startups. Which isn't the end of the world and I don't have a problem with it. Just don't expect our stadium to be loud with rabid fans. We live in CA. If the team sucks there are a million better things to do in the sunshine and the fans disappear. If they are good then a bunch of fair weather fans show up. Seattle is lucky it rains so much so there is nothing better to do most Sundays that scream your lungs out at the game. Also have sat in club seats a lot at AT&T and it is a similar crowd (now baseball is more laid back anyways) but it is still much different than the bleachers where you will find some die hard fans. I expect out endzones and upper deck to the be bleachers equivalent. And at least we will escape the hardcore hipsters from SF but the techies around the valley aren't much better.

Go to a Sharks game...see how the crowd is...multiply that by 3 or 4 = what the new south bay 49er fanbase will be like

Sharks are a different animal. To even go to a hockey game in america you have to pretty much be a die hard fan. It isn't too flashy or a place to be seen. Nobody cares about hocket except the Those fans are awesome though.

They sold 20-80k seat licenses to all the glass seats at SAP? Didn't know that. I would look up at those boxes owned by companies and see how empty they are or what time the people in the boxes show up/leave to get a sense of what the high end clubs will be like for the niners. I know some box owners and those boxes are empty/low capacity for lots of games and if there are people in there they are pretty casual observers.

reign..why do you talk out your you know what so much about this...fan base, etc..with all do respect

You think only blue collar workers know how to cheer ? you know that this is the silicon Valley right.. and Tech Jobs are the majority !

The Dumbest fans you say..and we don't know when to cheer....Every stadium's big screen tells the crowd to be quiet when the offense is on the field. We are not the only ones.

Sharks fans are a different animal ? Those same sharks fans are the same fans that go to 9er games !

Shark suites for a 40 games season seem empty then a one game a week suite is a huge difference and not comparable
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
reign..why do you talk out your you know what so much about this...fan base, etc..with all do respect

You think only blue collar workers know how to cheer ? you know that this is the silicon Valley right.. and Tech Jobs are the majority !

The Dumbest fans you say..and we don't know when to cheer....Every stadium's big screen tells the crowd to be quiet when the offense is on the field. We are not the only ones.

Sharks fans are a different animal ? Those same sharks fans are the same fans that go to 9er games !

Shark suites for a 40 games season seem empty then a one game a week suite is a huge difference and not comparable

I guess time will tell huh?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

You have to meet Reign to understand Reign.
I guess time will tell huh?
I just don't understand the logic of the Job you have and how much money you make effects the fan base and cheering
Originally posted by SportsFan:
You have to meet Reign to understand Reign.

I guess i do, lol
Thanks for the answer BrianGo and that makes sense. I guess I should have thought of that. They are being made locally so like you said the factory is probably pumping them out but couldn't just fill the order at one time. They are custom so it's not like they had them laying around ready to buy and install.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Jan 27, 2014 at 10:29 PM ]
  • SC9ER
  • Veteran
Chatted with a sales Rep the other day, he mentioned they are approaching 95% sell out and expect it to go all the way or near 100% by completion. Wonder how accurate that is our if it's the prototypical line used to get more ppl buying.
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

No, their gonna allow Seattle Sounders/Seahawks fans in first to scratch their names in your seats and fart therein....
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:

No, their gonna allow Seattle Sounders/Seahawks fans in first to scratch their names in your seats and fart therein....

LOL.

I tried to do a tour a few months ago and I was told by my rep that they would reopen stadium tours early this year when there was more to see.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Jan 28, 2014 at 10:14 AM ]

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Brodie Brazil ‏@brodiebrazilCSN

Levi's Stadium is 78% complete pic.twitter.com/KoJuf17zEM (via @jack_jackhill) #49ers

Originally posted by Jcool:

Levi's Stadium is 78% complete pic.twitter.com/KoJuf17zEM (via @jack_jackhill) #49ers

It is already starting to look better than those artist digital renderings. Can't wait to see it finished! I am going to try and fly out for the opening day game. Even if I just get to tailgate outside!
Nicequote=Jcool]

Nice
[ Edited by tohara3 on Jan 31, 2014 at 3:29 PM ]
Can't wait till they put the field in.
I wish they would block off those open corner areas to trap in some of the sound.
Share 49ersWebzone