LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 263 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
f**king badass. love the hills in the background, its so california

I'm proud to call that my team's stadium. So f**king awesome. And as far as corporate sponsors go, at least Levi ties into the 49ers' history.

WOW. It looks glorious. Can't wait to attend a game next season.
Stoked that got finalized. I can't imagine what that course will look like after all the driving and tailgating that will happen on it. Especially since it already looks like complete crap. lol
Anyone watching NFLN right now..candlestick episode
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Anyone watching NFLN right now..candlestick episode

they made it sound like such a s**thole. i didnt think it was that bad. im gonna miss the old girl
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

I'm proud to call that my team's stadium. So f**king awesome. And as far as corporate sponsors go, at least Levi ties into the 49ers' history.

WOW. It looks glorious. Can't wait to attend a game next season.

I'm excited too! Plan on going to my first Niner home game either against Philly or the Chargers. Depending on the schedule.

I'm so glad it doesn't look like the Cobra Terrordome or an alien mother ship. And this is California, it doesn't need to look like a old brewery either.
I'm not surprised, I figured they were gonna expand some parking spaces, that whole area could be a parking center if it wanted to be. 49ers are the most winningest team on MNF, no way in hell we miss a year, and let the Steelers creep an upset!
can someone clarify...is there not much parkign near the stadium? the article stated it will be around 1 mile away from the stadium

that's odd...
  • kray28
  • Veteran
Mountains in the background are pretty...

There's a main parking lot there in the foreground, but I'd guess it's nowhere near enough for a stadium of that capacity
Originally posted by iLL49er:
can someone clarify...is there not much parkign near the stadium? the article stated it will be around 1 mile away from the stadium

that's odd...

That's not that far really. If you're parking in the back of the dirt lot at candlestick, it's about the same distance to the stadium.

Sucks no bbqs or open flame at the golf course. Was thinking that might be my new spot since I enjoyed the state park so much. But no BBQ, no bueno.
[ Edited by 9erReign on Jan 15, 2014 at 8:21 AM ]
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

that's odd...

That's not that far really. If you're parking in the back of the dirt lot at candlestick, it's about the same distance to the stadium.

Also, the parking is spread out to that distance. I'm assuming the majority of the parking is closer. Thats as far out as it goes, and like Stoney said, it ain't that bad. I'll be hopping on Amtrak for the games most likely.

that's odd...

Same with the Businesses that people tailgate at when exiting 101 heading towards the Stadium.

a lot people even tailgate by the bayshore caltrain stop !
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Looks like there is going to be Monday and Thursday night games after the Niners announced they have 10,000 new parking spaces.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10297589/san-francisco-49ers-add-stadium-parking-set-host-mnf
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

that's odd...

Same with the Businesses that people tailgate at when exiting 101 heading towards the Stadium.

a lot people even tailgate by the bayshore caltrain stop !

nice hopefully a good tail gating experience remains for the fans.
Share 49ersWebzone