LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 173 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
prepping for demolition....

Its weird that its actually about to be gone.

Its sad that they couldnt have turned it into a bay area sports museum or something. It always seems like a crime when they tear down historic landmarks like this. I guess if they can tear down Yankee Stadium, no park is safe. Other than the Astrodome...

Truly going to be a sad day. Excited for the future, very sad at the loss of history contained in this stadium. At least they has the good grace to mow the grass one .... more .... time ....
[ Edited by Beeker on Jan 13, 2014 at 8:36 AM ]
Originally posted by dj43:
Originally posted by vermonator:
Caption this...

I'll make them an offer they can't refuse... You're spilling it!

The epitome of a power hungry ego maniac politician. It frightens me that he has set his sights on governor of California.

The face of the guy that ultimately ruined the deal for Niners to stay in SF.
f**king badass. love the hills in the background, its so california

So wuz up with the tailgating? Is it still a no go?
Goddamn this stadium is so f**king awesome. Can't wait to get to a game next season.
Originally posted by pdizo916:
So wuz up with the tailgating? Is it still a no go?

Tailgating has never been a no go.
am i tripping ..looks like there isn't a under hang for any section...thats pretty cool
[ Edited by 49AllTheTime on Jan 13, 2014 at 6:54 PM ]
Just bought my seats at Levi's!!!
Originally posted by FGore2121:

Congratulations, bro. Welcome to the club.

• JD81
  • Veteran
AHEM!

http://www.mercurynews.com/southbayfootball/ci_24912998/49ers-new-stadium-adding-10-000-parking-spaces
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
f**king badass. love the hills in the background, its so california

I'm proud to call that my team's stadium. So f**king awesome. And as far as corporate sponsors go, at least Levi ties into the 49ers' history.
Originally posted by JD81:
AHEM!

http://www.mercurynews.com/southbayfootball/ci_24912998/49ers-new-stadium-adding-10-000-parking-spaces

Great news!

Not gonna lie, the possible reality of having no weeknight games and limited/nonexistent tailgating worried me. Glad this got resolved before the opening.
Originally posted by NeonNiner:
Originally posted by JD81:
AHEM!

Great news!

Not gonna lie, the possible reality of having no weeknight games and limited/nonexistent tailgating worried me. Glad this got resolved before the opening.

was never worried...
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by FGore2121:

Congratulations, bro. Welcome to the club.

So incredibly stoked! My family had tickets at candlestick for 36 years and they were not going to renew at Levi's. And of all people, my WIFE persuaded me to make the purchase and keep the family tradition alive! Cant wait!
Share 49ersWebzone