LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 227 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
If every stadium is enhanced, the nfl wont be the same Itd be what a 70% to a 90% chance of home field winning
Originally posted by Since07:
If every stadium is enhanced, the nfl wont be the same Itd be what a 70% to a 90% chance of home field winning

unless you're the browns.
I've talked to quite a few Candlestick season ticket holders who can't or won't afford the high prices for Levi stadium. Is anyone else concerned that they are all going to corporations or scalpers and that a lot will be sold to opposing fans on game days? A guy I work with bought great seats to sell as much as go to the games depending on what he can get for them. Hate to see it overrun with opposing teams colors after the newness wears off
Originally posted by ubaisore:
This isn't "the field" going in so much as starting to amend the soil... they will bring in a bunch of soil and amendments to make sure it is ready for the sod (field). None of the irrigation is in as of yet.

Rainbird sprinklers I suppose? Used to have those on our front lawn growing up. Worst football injury ever was falling on a rainbird not to mention tripping on them all the time
Originally posted by Sourball:
I've talked to quite a few Candlestick season ticket holders who can't or won't afford the high prices for Levi stadium. Is anyone else concerned that they are all going to corporations or scalpers and that a lot will be sold to opposing fans on game days? A guy I work with bought great seats to sell as much as go to the games depending on what he can get for them. Hate to see it overrun with opposing teams colors after the newness wears off

It's the same problem we have at candlestick.
Originally posted by Sourball:
Originally posted by ubaisore:
This isn't "the field" going in so much as starting to amend the soil... they will bring in a bunch of soil and amendments to make sure it is ready for the sod (field). None of the irrigation is in as of yet.

Rainbird sprinklers I suppose? Used to have those on our front lawn growing up. Worst football injury ever was falling on a rainbird not to mention tripping on them all the time

I'm pretty sure they aren't going to use the same sprinklers on this billion dollar stadium as you had on your front lawn as a kid.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I'm pretty sure they aren't going to use the same sprinklers on this billion dollar stadium as you had on your front lawn as a kid.

lol
So I'm confused in what I'm reading will they still be called the sf 49ers?
Originally posted by nc49erfan:

Unbelievable..SMH
[ Edited by SportsFan on Dec 29, 2013 at 11:08 AM ]
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Since07:

unless you're the browns.

Seriously, though, f**k the Browns.

The answer to your question is yes....but it has been asked so often now that some are now intentionally giving misinformation because it amuses them.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

The answer to your question is yes....but it has been asked so often now that some are now intentionally giving misinformation because it amuses them.

Troller gonna troll I guess...
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Yeah, it's kind of funny but f**ked up and a full out troll job cause innocent bystanders believe it

No they won't. But they figure SC will look very similar to SF on the helmets and most people just call them the Niners anyways.
what the f**k is up with the website to order bricks for the new stadium? I understand they can't ship the replica APO, but I can't even enter an APO billing address? f**king haters, U.S. military overseas can't order a brick. smdh
Share 49ersWebzone