LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Holy s**t, just found it. There are two listed in my section. One is 15k per seat and the other is 53k per seat. I only paid 4 per seat. God damn.
Originally posted by mayo49:
Both Levi's Stadium signs are up at the park, I'm jacked. Sorry, back to the SBL discussion.

yeah just saw that...nice

can't wait for all the seats to be in
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by iLL49er:
No biggy. Pretty standard. I'll be 72 at that point and I'm pretty sure they'll offer current season tix holders first dibs as they did this time around.

I paid 5K per seat, so $166 a year at most (that number drops if they don't renovate in year 31) doesn't seem like that bad a price.

no its not, but what infuriated me was calling me and asking if i'm willing to pay $5k to enter a restaurant

get a grip jed..

Yeah...that ones pretty hard to defend. LOL.

You ever eat at French laundry? $500 doesn't seem to bad for what it is.
...and moreover,

Look what people are selling SBLs in section 234 for which is right next to my section and farther from the the field.

10K per SBL and thats before the damn stadium is even open.

Who knows if those even sell, but that's what we are talking about here.

The 49ers aren't outragous in their pricing. You can dislike the entire SBL concept then that's fine, but municipalities won't build these things anymore. The money has to come from somewhere.

To be completely honest, the prices were much CHEAPER than I anticipated when the entire project was announced.

Is it expensive? Yes. By Bay Area standards? I hate to tell you but no it really isn't. I have two seats at the new stadium, and I also have 2 seats at the national rugby stadium in Edinburgh (Scotland) that I bought in 1993. When I look at what I paid for them back then (about $2500 per seat) you can get decent locations at Levi's Stadium for comparatively reasonable investments. It was a 50 year debenture i.e. an interest free loan so I can get my money back in 30 years :) and I still need to pay for tickets for every game. If anyone ever needs rugby tickets let me know!
http://levisstadium.com/live-view?q=live-view

It looks like the last big crane is going away today.

Go to live streaming

http://www.earthcam.com/clients/turner-49ers/index.php?type=all&cam=cchd&preset=live
[ Edited by SonocoNinerFan on Dec 14, 2013 at 7:42 AM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
http://levisstadium.com/live-view?q=live-view

It looks like the last big crane is going away today.

Go to live streaming

http://www.earthcam.com/clients/turner-49ers/index.php?type=all&cam=cchd&preset=live

This is the second time they're breaking it down. I think this time it's gone for good. The Levi's signs was it's last assignment, I think.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Dec 14, 2013 at 11:22 AM ]
Gonna drive down and check out the signs today lol
Originally posted by 16to87:
http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/12/10/5198378/aerial-view-video-of-levis-stadium

great view!

Great video
Eddie D said this stadium is gonna make the cowboys stadium look obsolete lol. still hates those motherf**kers hahaha.
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Eddie D said this stadium is gonna make the cowboys stadium look obsolete lol. still hates those motherf**kers hahaha.

the cowboys stadium is the crown jewel of the nfl. It's too fancy for my taste but other people LOVE IT. While our stadium looks very bland compared to theirs, im excited the team are going to a place that they're really appreciated. (south bay and the peninsula) I don't think SF even rep them no more.

Originally posted by SportsFan:
Holy s**t, just found it. There are two listed in my section. One is 15k per seat and the other is 53k per seat. I only paid 4 per seat. God damn.

So, I want to make sure I'm reading this right. If a seller is selling their SBL's for say $8000 per seat for total of two seats and still owes $9000 in financing, does that mean the buyer assumes the responsibility for the $9000 and still have to pay an additional $16,000 for the two seats? If so, that's crazy. Who would buy that?
Originally posted by NinerGod:
Originally posted by SportsFan:

So, I want to make sure I'm reading this right. If a seller is selling their SBL's for say $8000 per seat for total of two seats and still owes $9000 in financing, does that mean the buyer assumes the responsibility for the $9000 and still have to pay an additional $16,000 for the two seats? If so, that's crazy. Who would buy that?

lol
Originally posted by pdizo916:

the cowboys stadium is the crown jewel of the nfl. It's too fancy for my taste but other people LOVE IT. While our stadium looks very bland compared to theirs, im excited the team are going to a place that they're really appreciated. (south bay and the peninsula) I don't think SF even rep them no more.
i think arizona;s stadium is pretty badass too. like a giant ufo in the desert. seattle's also looks really sick to me. dallas's stadium is pretty dope too tho
@nbcbayarea: Levi's Stadium will not host the 2017 college football national championship. The bid was awarded to Tampa Bay.

Tampa Bay
Share 49ersWebzone