There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
5k for one year at Michael Mina's tailgate btw.
12.5k for 3 years.

is that the membership ?

was it a call from an 800 number ?

Email from sales rep. With applications to fill out lol. It was the same rep that sold me SBLs. I would consider it if it were for a pair. 10 grand to get people into that place is a little steep.
WTF ..you have to pay 10k for two so you can spend more money to eat and drink !
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
5k for one year at Michael Mina's tailgate btw.
12.5k for 3 years.

is that the membership ?

was it a call from an 800 number ?

Email from sales rep. With applications to fill out lol. It was the same rep that sold me SBLs. I would consider it if it were for a pair. 10 grand to get people into that place is a little steep.
WTF ..you have to pay 10k for two so you can spend more money to eat and drink !

It's all inclusive man. That pays for your food and drink. Has some other perks too. Player appearance. Mina there in person to greet you etc. and if you join for 3 years then they will give you a complimentary trip to an away game.
Just looking at the design of the stadium, I have a feeling that it will be much louder than Candlestick. Not Seattle loud, but better than before.

Assuming of course that we actually have fans going to the game and not millionaire CEOs like in Dallas who don't even cheer.
where will they be tailgating???
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
where will they be tailgating???

On the grass field at Our Lady of Peace church in the shadow of the giant Mama Mary statue...
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,284
[ Edited by Jcool on Dec 11, 2013 at 9:32 PM ]
Originally posted by Jcool:

The stoner/surfer dude voice comment at the end about moving back to candlestick was horrible. Who wrote that crap, and why did he go with it?
Living in St. Louis, I'm just fortunate to say I've visited Candlestick in my lifetime. Only once, but I've been there
Nice to see that the Niners thought things through on this.
LOL.

Peeps need to relax. This will get worked out. Too much money to be made just for those parking spots for this not to happen.
and its not all 21,000 parking spots needed, there is public transportation which will be used and utilized
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
5k for one year at Michael Mina's tailgate btw.
12.5k for 3 years.

is that the membership ?

was it a call from an 800 number ?

Email from sales rep. With applications to fill out lol. It was the same rep that sold me SBLs. I would consider it if it were for a pair. 10 grand to get people into that place is a little steep.
WTF ..you have to pay 10k for two so you can spend more money to eat and drink !

It's all inclusive man. That pays for your food and drink. Has some other perks too. Player appearance. Mina there in person to greet you etc. and if you join for 3 years then they will give you a complimentary trip to an away game.

500$ bucks a game for all you can eat and drink...hopefully you can eat off sexy naked chicks
Jed and his family are getting carried away w/ this bs....5k for 1yr to enter a restaurant?!?? hahahaha, i told em to shove it.

FYI, the SBL's expire in 30yrs, they aren't for life...

after 30yrs, the SBL's are year to year unless the stadium has >$300M renovation, if that happens the SBL's are null and void.

anyway, i'll still keep mine, i got 2 cheap ones, i'll just sell most games and use the profit to fund better seats to the games i go to (i live in phialdelphia now so can't go to all games)
Originally posted by iLL49er:
Jed and his family are getting carried away w/ this bs....5k for 1yr to enter a restaurant?!?? hahahaha, i told em to shove it.

FYI, the SBL's expire in 30yrs, they aren't for life...

after 30yrs, the SBL's are year to year unless the stadium has >$300M renovation, if that happens the SBL's are null and void.

anyway, i'll still keep mine, i got 2 cheap ones, i'll just sell most games and use the profit to fund better seats to the games i go to (i live in phialdelphia now so can't go to all games)

I could have sworn when I signed the contract it said the SBL is for the life of the stadium. Not 30 years.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
I could have sworn when I signed the contract it said the SBL is for the life of the stadium. Not 30 years.

It wasn't clear so I called to ask and they told me its 30yrs and then after that if there are $300M in renovations then SBL null and void