There are 99 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

49ers announced chance for fans to purchase seats from Candlestick Park. Seat sales begin Monday, Dec. 9 and will be sold for $749/pair.
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter1m
49ers announced chance for fans to purchase seats from Candlestick Park. Seat sales begin Monday, Dec. 9 and will be sold for $749/pair.
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman

#49ers draw 69,732 per game at soldout Candlestick. If they & city sold all seats in pairs at $750 before demolition = $26,149,500
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Are they blowing up Candlestick right after the last game?
Originally posted by mayo49:

halftime of the atlanta game.
Originally posted by Jcool:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman

#49ers draw 69,732 per game at soldout Candlestick. If they & city sold all seats in pairs at $750 before demolition = $26,149,500

cam forgot factor in the presale for STH only
  • Amir
  • Veteran
chaz, lemme borrow 7hundofiddy.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Funny, I heard their demolishing it within a week of the last game. That's pretty quick.

Funny, I heard their demolishing it within a week of the last game. That's pretty quick.

before the ATL game ?
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:

before the ATL game ?

I guess they want to get a jump on selling those seats.

If they're going to use controlled demo with explosives it will take months to prep.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

If they're going to use controlled demo with explosives it will take months to prep.

I thought they said a couple months after the last game when the news first broke.
Candlestick is being demolished sometime after August. They are doing stadium tours until August.

Also, the seats won't be removed/prepared/start to be delivered until December. So who know's when it's going to be blown up.
Originally posted by JD81:
Candlestick is being demolished sometime after August. They are doing stadium tours until August.

Also, the seats won't be removed/prepared/start to be delivered until December. So who know's when it's going to be blown up.

This.

Also there have been rumors of a final Candlestick concert by Paul McCartney and maybe even a final Giants game.
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by JD81:

This.

Also there have been rumors of a final Candlestick concert by Paul McCartney and maybe even a final Giants game.

The Giants schedule came out already..no game at the stick