LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by JD81:
Candlestick is being demolished sometime after August. They are doing stadium tours until August.

Also, the seats won't be removed/prepared/start to be delivered until December. So who know's when it's going to be blown up.

This.

Also there have been rumors of a final Candlestick concert by Paul McCartney and maybe even a final Giants game.

The Giants schedule came out already..no game at the stick
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by mayo49:
Are they blowing up Candlestick right after the last game?

halftime of the atlanta game.

Funny, I heard their demolishing it within a week of the last game. That's pretty quick.

If they're going to use controlled demo with explosives it will take months to prep.

I know a dude that can get it done in one afternoon. my dood amir.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Originally posted by JD81:
Candlestick is being demolished sometime after August. They are doing stadium tours until August.

Also, the seats won't be removed/prepared/start to be delivered until December. So who know's when it's going to be blown up.

This.

Also there have been rumors of a final Candlestick concert by Paul McCartney and maybe even a final Giants game.

The Giants schedule came out already..no game at the stick

I think he's kidding.
If they're going to use controlled demo with explosives it will take months to prep.

Shoosh....9/11 people think you can rig 3 massive skyscrapers that operate around the clock in the middle of a busy city that never sleeps over night with no one having seen a thing....
JUst got an Email saying that Wrestlemaniw 31 will be held at Levi's. Not into Wrestling since the good old WWF days but might have to check this out.
I know how they are planning to demolish Candlestick.......

Originally posted by Dshearn:

Shoosh....9/11 people think you can rig 3 massive skyscrapers that operate around the clock in the middle of a busy city that never sleeps over night with no one having seen a thing....

That's right. Maybe the Stick is already rigged.
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:
JUst got an Email saying that Wrestlemaniw 31 will be held at Levi's. Not into Wrestling since the good old WWF days but might have to check this out.

I feel the same way. I was into it when I was a kid and saw Hogan and Piper in a cage match at the Cow Palace, among many others. But I may have to go to this one just for the nostalgia's sake.

I'm beginning to think we SBL Holders are going to be able to make the SBL money back quicker than we thought. Especially if they keep booking all these non football events.
roflmao the WWE and the 49ers, what a surreal tag team

http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/12/10/5198378/aerial-view-video-of-levis-stadium

great view!
[ Edited by 16to87 on Dec 11, 2013 at 6:22 AM ]

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

I feel the same way. I was into it when I was a kid and saw Hogan and Piper in a cage match at the Cow Palace, among many others. But I may have to go to this one just for the nostalgia's sake.

I'm beginning to think we SBL Holders are going to be able to make the SBL money back quicker than we thought. Especially if they keep booking all these non football events.
Lol I saw Hogan fight The one man gang at the Cow Palace, used to love that place as a kid! I would have killed to see Piper vs Hogan in the steel cage, must have been awesome
Originally posted by 16to87:
http://www.ninersnation.com/2013/12/10/5198378/aerial-view-video-of-levis-stadium

great view!

That was awesome. You can really see how close to the field the fans are. I suspect the sound is going to be pretty good at this stadium. Obviously not Seattle but it will be good.
5k for one year at Michael Mina's tailgate btw.
12.5k for 3 years.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
12.5k for 3 years.

is that the membership ?

was it a call from an 800 number ?
Originally posted by 9erReign:
12.5k for 3 years.

Who the f**k would want to tailgate there.
Share 49ersWebzone