LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 166 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by awol36:
Originally posted by BleedRednGold:
I don't care what anybody says, I still think the staduim sux and the design is stupid. Also I still think it sux that we have to go all the way to Santa Clara to watch the niners! How do we hope to incorporate crowd noise with an open stadium like this? And how do we let them get away with separating the box holders or "rich" with segregating the stadium?? I think they should just demolish candlestick and rebuild it with a better stadium than the piece of crap we have now. But that's just my opinion. Go ahead webzoners, talk your little crap, especially those from santa clara, but you can all kiss "where the sun don't shine!"

got a lil sand in your vagina?

Not as much as you have cottage cheese in yours
  • GEEK
  • Veteran
I don't care what anybody says, I still think the staduim sux and the design is stupid. Also I still think it sux that we have to go all the way to Santa Clara to watch the niners! How do we hope to incorporate crowd noise with an open stadium like this? And how do we let them get away with separating the box holders or "rich" with segregating the stadium?? I think they should just demolish candlestick and rebuild it with a better stadium than the piece of crap we have now. But that's just my opinion. Go ahead webzoners, talk your little crap, especially those from santa clara, but you can all kiss "where the sun don't shine!"

Not as much as you have cottage cheese in yours

I am so turned on right now.

whole new meaning to "BleedRednGold"

-9fA

so you bleed Red n Gold but complain about having to go "all the way to Santa Clara"

where the f**k do you live now that makes that such a long trip?
I really hope this goes thru & this stadium gets done!
Originally posted by RonMexico:

so you bleed Red n Gold but complain about having to go "all the way to Santa Clara"

cause we're the san francisco 49ers not the Santa Clara 49ers. Seriously, what fans of the team has to travel 50 minutes to see a home team? San jose area sux!
Hate the design, don't mind it being farther away. It's rich vs poor in the stadium(rich people don't make that much noise), if they wrap it around and make it more crowd/noise friendly I'd be very happy.
Member Milestone: This is post number 600 for Buonaparte69.

cause we're the san francisco 49ers not the Santa Clara 49ers. Seriously, what fans of the team has to travel 50 minutes to see a home team? San jose area sux!

TRUE fans will travel ANY DISTANCE to see their team if they can.

Your points FAILS.

your just one of those guys who complains just to complain, your genius idea is to knock down the stick and re-build right there, instead of repeating an idea other have expressed why not come with some solutions, where would they play in the meantime? how does rebuilding on candlestick solve the traffic issues getting out of the game? several other nfl teams dont play in the city for which they are named, its just something u will have to get used to
Cause that's the logical solution. At least you can get to the stick from various places in san francisco other than the freeway. I know at least 3 ways to get to the stick. You guys sound like a bunch of santa clara native nerds. Only the santa clara fans, which suck by the way, are the only ones that are not opposed to the idea. The REAL fans from san francisco are the ones who aren't feeling it. As far as your solution goes, niners can play at sbc park or even stanford. Anything beats going to great america to see the niners!

Cause that's the logical solution. At least you can get to the stick from various places in san francisco other than the freeway. I know at least 3 ways to get to the stick. You guys sound like a bunch of santa clara native nerds. Only the santa clara fans, which suck by the way, are the only ones that are not opposed to the idea. The REAL fans from san francisco are the ones who aren't feeling it. As far as your solution goes, niners can play at sbc park or even stanford. Anything beats going to great america to see the niners!
My question to you is this...How many of the fans that go to the game are actually from the city itself? Do you have actual proof. Please no opinions-solid facts only, show us where it can be accessed.

I know of 5 fans from LA who had season tickets and would travel up to SF to see the game...a former co-workers aunt and her family were real diehards.

Dude, you must the Mayor Gavin N or Lowell Cohn. No wonder people have called us the SF 40whiners, cause of guys like you. Hell real football fans travel to see their teams, Pros or college. Less than an hour. I'd be glad if I could see the 49ers and I had to travel less than hour. As it is, I live 5.5 hours by plane and a week by ship (?).

Wonder if you really are a fan that goes to the game. Prove it, produce your season tickets from over the years.
At least you can get to the stick from various places in san francisco other than the freeway.

Two lane residential streets aren't equipped to handle gameday traffic. Blanken St./Executive Park Blvd., Gilman Ave. and Jamestown Ave. are three ways that I've taken myself. Coming into the Stick may be ok, but I'm sure coming out of it is nothing short of a clusterf**k.

With the new stadium, you'll at least have Great America Pkwy., and most likely access via Tasman Blvd. and if you don't want to deal with the lot, you can park anywhere along the huge stretch of Lafayette St. and be within a 15 minute walk to the stadium.
Originally posted by WildBill:

Dude, you must the Mayor Gavin N or Lowell Cohn. No wonder people have called us the SF 40whiners, cause of guys like you. Hell real football fans travel to see their teams, Pros or college. Less than an hour. I'd be glad if I could see the 49ers and I had to travel less than hour. As it is, I live 5.5 hours by plane and a week by ship (?).

Wonder if you really are a fan that goes to the game. Prove it, produce your season tickets from over the years.

This guy is a can collector, he's just mad cause this stadium move will ruin his money sundays
  • mod
  • Veteran

Real fans dont b***h and moan about having to drive 45 mins to see their team play. I have to drive from Modesto, others have to drive from Sacramento, Fresno and even LA... driving from SF to SC is not a big deal at all. If moving to Santa Clara means an end to fans like you then I'm all for it.
Share 49ersWebzone