There are 226 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by battletowin:
Has anyone purchases an engraved brick for the new stadium?

Search for the brick thread

Who hasn't?
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Who hasn't?

Me. It's expensive.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman2m
#49ers not expected to host Monday or Thursday night games in 2014 at new Levi's Stadium, per @RosenbergMerc http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2013/11/21/no-monday-or-thursday-night-games-expected-at-levis-stadium-in-debut-season/ ;…

I saw that....I was hoping to sell a few primetime tix to pay for the rest...that will make it harder.

apparently still have sunday night though. probably get 2 of them for having no mnf or tnf

Hopefully....it would kinda suck to only have 2 primetime games all year.

2 at home. which is the same number at the stick this season.

if we can make the playoffs and give some teams hell...we might earn a 3rd

has a team ever gotten 3 sunday nighters all at home in 1 season? i think you need to be flexed in at some point to get 3 sunday nighters in a season.
ahh..read the post wrong..i though it said we are hosting Monday and a Thursday...damn it that sucks

Don't worry

We'll be hosting the NFL's season opening Thursday nightier next season as defending Super Bowl champs!!
Originally posted by zillabeast:
Don't worry

We'll be hosting the NFL's season opening Thursday nightier next season as defending Super Bowl champs!!

Already announced no weekday games at home next year.
Don't worry

So now we can expect Jerome Boger to hose us o CE more come playoff to ensure we don't get tabbed for the season's kickoff. Danggit!!
wrestlemania is gonna be sick!!!!
Don't worry

Well I guess THAT will be the real last game at the Stick!! Cool!!
Originally posted by pdizo916:
wrestlemania is gonna be sick!!!!

Hell ya. Definitely getting tickets.

Here are a few photos that I took of Levi's® Stadium from the parking structure across the street (Tasman Drive) from the stadium on Friday.

Note that the Levi's® sign has been placed on top of the south scoreboard. Didn't see one on the north scoreboard.

While I was there, a number of jets landing at San Jose International Airport (SJC) flew over the stadium including this Southwest Airlines 737. (Since the winds were from the south, the airplanes were landing from the north. When the winds are from the north, airplanes will be taking off over Levi's® Stadium.)

I noticed that a lot of the regular seating on Level 200 and Level 100 has been installed, but not the cushioned Club Level seats. My guess since they're cushioned, they'll probably be installed late in the process to help keep them pristine come opening day.

Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Here are a few photos that I took of Levi's® Stadium from the parking structure across the street (Tasman Drive) from the stadium on Friday.

Note that the Levi's® sign has been placed on top of the south scoreboard. Didn't see one on the north scoreboard.

While I was there, a number of jets landing at San Jose International Airport (SJC) flew over the stadium including this Southwest Airlines 737. (Since the winds were from the south, the airplanes were landing from the north. When the winds are from the north, airplanes will be taking off over Levi's® Stadium.)

I noticed that a lot of the regular seating on Level 200 and Level 100 has been installed, but not the cushioned Club Level seats. My guess since they're cushioned, they'll probably be installed late in the process to help keep them pristine come opening day.

Great pics
Man, SF really missed out big time! Not only they're hosting Wrestlemania, but also various bowl games and concerts. Oh well, SF! f**k you!!!
Man, SF really missed out big time! Not only they're hosting Wrestlemania, but also various bowl games and concerts. Oh well, Gavin Newsome! f**k you!!!

Fixed.
[ Edited by Eli_23 on Dec 8, 2013 at 9:05 PM ]
Originally posted by Eli_23:
Man, SF really missed out big time! Not only they're hosting Wrestlemania, but also various bowl games and concerts. Oh well, Gavin Newsome! f**k you!!!

Fixed.

Share 49ersWebzone