There are 140 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I heard the jumbo trons are up ?

they put something up, but i dont think its the actual screen, just some panel
[ Edited by DonnieDarko on Nov 15, 2013 at 6:58 PM ]
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I heard the jumbo trons are up ?

they put something up, but i dont think its the actual screen, just some panel

49ers twitter account says it is the screen

https://twitter.com/49ers/status/400658721246048256
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I heard the jumbo trons are up ?

they put something up, but i dont think its the actual screen, just some panel

49ers twitter account says it is the screen

https://twitter.com/49ers/status/400658721246048256

Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
I heard the jumbo trons are up ?

they put something up, but i dont think its the actual screen, just some panel

49ers twitter account says it is the screen

https://twitter.com/49ers/status/400658721246048256


It looks like it's pretty much all one unit:


  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,567
dp
[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 15, 2013 at 10:52 PM ]
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 20,567
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Looks like they are installing the Levi's Signs here soon.


Nice

Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by tohara3:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Looks like they are installing the Levi's Signs here soon.


Nice


Looks smaller than in the rendering...
  • IEAD
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 748
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Looks smaller than in the rendering...

That red thing is just the Levis logo. Not the screen itself.
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman2m
#49ers not expected to host Monday or Thursday night games in 2014 at new Levi's Stadium, per @RosenbergMerc http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2013/11/21/no-monday-or-thursday-night-games-expected-at-levis-stadium-in-debut-season/ ;…
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,906
Niners Nation ‏@NinersNation

Per @RosenbergMerc, 49ers will not play home MNF or TNF games in 2014 http://sbn.to/1fnziuQ

"Once local officials have a season to work out the kinks of the traffic, parking and public safety plans at the new stadium, the 49ers are expected to ask for Monday Night Football games in 2015 and beyond."
[ Edited by Jcool on Nov 21, 2013 at 11:50 AM ]
Originally posted by crabman82:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman2m
#49ers not expected to host Monday or Thursday night games in 2014 at new Levi's Stadium, per @RosenbergMerc http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2013/11/21/no-monday-or-thursday-night-games-expected-at-levis-stadium-in-debut-season/ ;…

I saw that....I was hoping to sell a few primetime tix to pay for the rest...that will make it harder.
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by crabman82:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman2m
#49ers not expected to host Monday or Thursday night games in 2014 at new Levi's Stadium, per @RosenbergMerc http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2013/11/21/no-monday-or-thursday-night-games-expected-at-levis-stadium-in-debut-season/ ;…

I saw that....I was hoping to sell a few primetime tix to pay for the rest...that will make it harder.

apparently still have sunday night though. probably get 2 of them for having no mnf or tnf
Great. So all our primetime games will be on the road again next season. No doubt the game in Seattle will be monday night football now and we'll all get treated to another ass beating on national television.
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Great. So all our primetime games will be on the road again next season. No doubt the game in Seattle will be monday night football now and we'll all get treated to another ass beating on national television.

still have sunday nighters