LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 218 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Great. So all our primetime games will be on the road again next season. No doubt the game in Seattle will be monday night football now and we'll all get treated to another ass beating on national television.

still have sunday nighters
Originally posted by crabman82:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman2m
#49ers not expected to host Monday or Thursday night games in 2014 at new Levi's Stadium, per @RosenbergMerc http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2013/11/21/no-monday-or-thursday-night-games-expected-at-levis-stadium-in-debut-season/ ;…

I saw that....I was hoping to sell a few primetime tix to pay for the rest...that will make it harder.

apparently still have sunday night though. probably get 2 of them for having no mnf or tnf

Hopefully....it would kinda suck to only have 2 primetime games all year.
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman2m
#49ers not expected to host Monday or Thursday night games in 2014 at new Levi's Stadium, per @RosenbergMerc http://blogs.mercurynews.com/49ers/2013/11/21/no-monday-or-thursday-night-games-expected-at-levis-stadium-in-debut-season/ ;…

I saw that....I was hoping to sell a few primetime tix to pay for the rest...that will make it harder.

apparently still have sunday night though. probably get 2 of them for having no mnf or tnf

2 at home. which is the same number at the stick this season.
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman2m

if we can make the playoffs and give some teams hell...we might earn a 3rd
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman2m

has a team ever gotten 3 sunday nighters all at home in 1 season? i think you need to be flexed in at some point to get 3 sunday nighters in a season.
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman2m

has a team ever gotten 3 sunday nighters all at home in 1 season? i think you need to be flexed in at some point to get 3 sunday nighters in a season.
ahh..read the post wrong..i though it said we are hosting Monday and a Thursday...damn it that sucks
Cam Inman ‏@CamInman2m

Primetime tix actually have been going for less than Sunday 1PM games this year at the stick. Houston was the cheapest game all year.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
nvm
[ Edited by susweel on Nov 21, 2013 at 1:41 PM ]
Makes sense. Until they figure out the parking situation, there probably won't be and weekday games.
Tear down Great America and pave

/problem

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Tear down Great America and pave

/problem

Or Cisco systems
Has anyone sold their SBLs? I want to sell mine
Originally posted by monsterzero789:

Sell already? Do you think the value has already increased or you just want to get out of them?
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Sell already? Do you think the value has already increased or you just want to get out of them?

Get out. Not looking to flip them for money. I was off most of this year with an injury and just haven't been able to catch up on bills since.
Originally posted by SportsFan:

Get out. Not looking to flip them for money. I was off most of this year with an injury and just haven't been able to catch up on bills since.

Sorry to hear that.

Not sure how you go about selling them. You could always contact the 49ers ticket office. Most likely you have to have someone lined up to take over the contract for you (since you haven't paid them off yet I assume).
Share 49ersWebzone