LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 234 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I've only been to a basketball game in my life but are the vendors for popcorn, peanuts, beer, etc mostly for baseball games? Is it too loud during a football game to have guys walking up and down the aisles yelling get your _____ here! Wouldn't take much for a guy to walk up and down aisles with a cooler of bottles of beer or cans even if it's during commercial breaks, half time, or when a team is on offense. Either way I'm the kind of person who would go to a game having peed and eaten. Maybe some enjoy the experience more that way but I'd rather not spend 5-10 times what I should have to on beer and food. I would come having eaten and just watch the game and then go home and eat. I won't even get started on the people who go to a game and then get plastered with 100.00 in beer. Why buy a ticket, spend 100 on beer and be so drunk you can't remember the game? You can do that at home without a ticket and for .50-.75 a beer
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 29, 2013 at 11:59 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
I've only been to a basketball game in my life but are the vendors for popcorn, peanuts, beer, etc mostly for baseball games? Is it too loud during a football game to have guys walking up and down the aisles yelling get your _____ here! Wouldn't take much for a guy to walk up and down aisles with a cooler of bottles of beer or cans even if it's during commercial breaks, half time, or when a team is on offense. Either way I'm the kind of person who would go to a game having peed and eaten. Maybe some enjoy the experience more that way but I'd rather not spend 5-10 times what I should have to on beer and food. I would come having eaten and just watch the game and then go home and eat. I won't even get started on the people who go to a game and then get plastered with 100.00 in beer. Why buy a ticket, spend 100 on beer and be so drunk you can't remember the game? You can do that at home without a ticket and for .50-.75 a beer

They have those guys at all sporting events, but it's illegal in CA to have them walking around with beer to sell you straight to your seat. The new stadium will have the app to order to your seat, but they still won't be allowed to walk around selling alcohol to whoever shouts them down.
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

I don't know who that guy is but he is NOT Lisa Gillmor, Council Member
Pat Kildoff, Flea Mayor
Originally posted by Joecool:
Just have a Keg for each row with a credit card slide at each seat and a spout at each seat that fills the beer from underneath the cup.

But what if you gotta pee?

..another cup.

@Christian_Gin: The #49ers announced their first event at Levi's Stadium is an MLS game San Jose Earthquakes vs. Seattle Sounders game on 8/2/14

I will buy tickets just out of interest in experiencing the new stadium
[ Edited by goodthings19 on Oct 31, 2013 at 11:42 AM ]
Originally posted by goodthings19:
@Christian_Gin: The #49ers announced their first event at Levi's Stadium is an MLS game San Jose Earthquakes vs. Seattle Sounders game on 8/2/14

The Seattle Sounders have the same god awful Seahawk green in their uni's...is that the official color of WA?
Originally posted by ChipDouglas510:

The Seattle Sounders have the same god awful Seahawk green in their uni's...is that the official color of WA?

It's the color of Xbox, which owns both those teams.

What a joke

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
WTF!?? We gonna be sharing stadiums with a fkn soccer team?? GTFO!
Originally posted by MrRedDogSF:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Just have a Keg for each row with a credit card slide at each seat and a spout at each seat that fills the beer from underneath the cup.

But what if you gotta pee?

..another cup.

The first NFL team to brew their own beer! It would be a....wait for it....

Gold mine!
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
WTF!?? We gonna be sharing stadiums with a fkn soccer team?? GTFO!

We already "share" Candlestick with a soccer team. There's soccer matches at the Stick all the time you joto.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

What a joke

f**k that .. I want to be the first one in the damn stadium. I have an issue with this.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

What a joke

f**k that .. I want to be the first one in the damn stadium. I have an issue with this.

So do I the piece of s**t MLS shouldn't be playing in our brand new stadium before the 49ers do.
Share 49ersWebzone