There are 303 users in the forums

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Rikimaru03:
quick question, so the only way to get season tickets at this new stadium is to get PSL's? It wont be like at the stick where I can be like "I would like season tickets" and then just pay the 1500 per seat or whatever it might be? you HAVE to put 20 grand down first?

Is this a serious question? Think logically about what you just asked. If what you asked were the case why would any of us pay the 2k, 4k, 6k plus PSL?

LOL.

Correct.

That's actually what happened in Oakland. A number of fans got the PSLs and when they couldn't seell anymore they started selling tickets without the PSL attached. Upset alot of fans.

same thing will happen here too. niners fans have money usually but theyre not stupid. 20k for the right to pay 2k a year for tickets sounds f**kin ridiculous to me
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
quick question, so the only way to get season tickets at this new stadium is to get PSL's? It wont be like at the stick where I can be like "I would like season tickets" and then just pay the 1500 per seat or whatever it might be? you HAVE to put 20 grand down first?

Is this a serious question? Think logically about what you just asked. If what you asked were the case why would any of us pay the 2k, 4k, 6k plus PSL?

LOL.

Correct.

That's actually what happened in Oakland. A number of fans got the PSLs and when they couldn't seell anymore they started selling tickets without the PSL attached. Upset alot of fans.

same thing will happen here too. niners fans have money usually but theyre not stupid. 20k for the right to pay 2k a year for tickets sounds f**kin ridiculous to me

No it won't.

That was a trainwreck in Oakland.

A few reasons WHY that won't happen here....

1) PSLs and SBLs are now a much more accepted reality. Fans already know this going in as they are attached to ALL new projects. We have been spared this because our stadium is 50 years old.
2) There is now a secondary market. SBLs can be sold. PSLs could not. Some in Pittsburg are worth 10x what they were purchased at while others have gone down in value.
3) In Oakland it was the same crappy stadium with Mount Davis attached. This is a brand now state of the art stadium.
4) The PSLs sold by the Raiders only lasted 10 years (and as I said before, could not be sold...or even transferred). 49ers SBLs last 40.
5) The SBLs are ALREADY nearly sold out...and THIS season isn't finished yet. The closer we get to the stadium opening the closer they will get to selling 100% of the tickets.
6) You're #s are off.

I was looking at this the other day. I have 2 seats. 5K ea for the SBLs and $125 per seat per game. On gamedays, my seats will cost me $250. I looked on Stubhub tho for tickets to the Seattle game later this year. I wanted to know what a big time game might sell for. In a similar section at CANDLESTICK, those tickets are going for $400 plus. Each. My seats are 20 feet from the Club seats which START at $325 per (and that's 49ers price, not Stubhub price). Selling tix to ONE game might pay for 3 or 4 other games.

Seriously? Ridiculous?

Sound like a pretty good decision to me.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Oct 18, 2013 at 11:57 AM ]

LOL.

Correct.

No it won't.

1) PSLs and SBLs are now a much more accepted reality. Fans already know this going in as they are attached to ALL new projects. We have been spared this because our stadium is 50 years old.
2) There is now a secondary market. SBLs can be sold. PSLs could not. Some in Pittsburg are worth 10x what they were purchased at while others have gone down in value.
3) In Oakland it was the same crappy stadium with Mount Davis attached. This is a brand now state of the art stadium.
4) The PSLs sold by the Raiders only lasted 10 years (and as I said before, could not be sold...or even transferred). 49ers SBLs last 40.
5) The SBLs are ALREADY nearly sold out...and THIS season isn't finished yet. The closer we get to the stadium opening the closer they will get to selling 100% of the tickets.
6) You're #s are off.

I was looking at this the other day. I have 2 seats. 5K ea for the SBLs and $125 per seat per game. On gamedays, my seats will cost me $250. I looked on Stubhub tho for tickets to the Seattle game later this year. I wanted to know what a big time game might sell for. In a similar section at CANDLESTICK, those tickets are going for $400 plus. Each. My seats are 20 feet from the Club seats which START at $325 per (and that's 49ers price, not Stubhub price). Selling tix to ONE game might pay for 3 or 4 other games.

Seriously? Ridiculous?

if you can justify that to yourself go ahead man lol
Interesting...painting the steps and putting in the seats.

LOL.

Correct.

No it won't.

6) You're #s are off.

Seriously? Ridiculous?

if you can justify that to yourself go ahead man lol

It's not about being able to justify.

I'm just sayin what happened to the Raiders ain't gonna happen here. It's not nearly as ridiculous as you think. You should see what current season ticket holders make on prime time and playoff games when they resell their tickets.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Oct 18, 2013 at 12:00 PM ]
It's not about being able to justify.

I'm just sayin what happened to the Raiders ain't gonna happen here. It's not nearly as ridiculous as you think. You should see what current season ticket holders make on prime time and playoff games when they resell their tickets.

This. I could have sold my ticket to the Saints playoff game for 1500. But there was no way in hell I was parting ways with that ticket. You could have offered me 10k and I wasn't selling.
http://www.insidebayarea.com/crime-courts/ci_24382547/santa-clara-levis-stadium-supervisor-suspected-thefts-from
crooked contractor superintendent smh
Originally posted by 16to87:
http://www.insidebayarea.com/crime-courts/ci_24382547/santa-clara-levis-stadium-supervisor-suspected-thefts-from

I wonder if he was stealing straight cash or construction materials like copper or something
Originally posted by goodthings19:
Originally posted by 16to87:

I wonder if he was stealing straight cash or construction materials like copper or something

I would assume it's material theft. Superintendents normally wouldn't have access to that kind of cash at a big company like Cupertino Electric
Ok lets say I just wanna go a to niner game one week and I buy a couple tickets online a few weeks earlier how much would that cost me? Would I need PSL?

Originally posted by NikeSBHead:
Ok lets say I just wanna go a to niner game one week and I buy a couple tickets online a few weeks earlier how much would that cost me? Would I need PSL?

I don't THINK you would need a PSL but the price per ticket is going to be through the roof.
Originally posted by pdizo916:

I don't THINK you would need a PSL but the price per ticket is going to be through the roof.

you wont get the season ticket holder discount and you will pay a percentage of the SBL

Will kind of depend on how many SBL's they sell. If the stadium sells out there will be VERY few tickets available to purchase online through the niners. You would have to buy from a STH who paid the SBL on the secondary market.
Originally posted by BrianGO:
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
Originally posted by 9erReign:
The wave isn't a cheer. That is the point. It is by definition the opposite of a cheer. It is done when crowds get bored or disinterested in the game.

Is that why it's so prominent in baseball?

Lol. Yes actually.

Baseball is also the perfect time to eat hotdogs etc. I can never eat during a football game, I am far too intense for the game.

And, that's why I love both sports, because Niner games are intense and get my heart rate up, baseball is actually pretty relaxing and soothing. It's a good balance.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Will kind of depend on how many SBL's they sell. If the stadium sells out there will be VERY few tickets available to purchase online through the niners. You would have to buy from a STH who paid the SBL on the secondary market.

This.

The sales are going very well too so It's likely they will sell all of the SBLs.

Buying tickets for a game will most likely mean buying from an SBL holder on Stubhub or NFL Ticket Exchange.
Share 49ersWebzone