There are 102 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
http://www.49ersnewstadium.com/#/home

Haha, that website is so epic. Super intense music, Jed York intro.
Originally posted by Hopper:
Looks like a college stadium. lol no creative thinking what so ever.

i go to a football game for the beer, dogs, and atmosphere. I could give a f*ck about retracting roofs, 80 yard screens, and golden toilets that wipe your *ss for you.

Why dont you watch all your football games at Cowboy stadium, and Ill go watch all of mine at Soldier field, a real football stadium. Have you ever even been to a game at Cowboy Stadium? About 30% of the people care about the actual game, its just a show. That stadium should be used for a couple things: opening of the Olympics, Woodstock, the birth of Jesus Christ, not football. Im so happy the Niners are gonna be playing at a spot like that.
Quote:
MM's twitt: @charischan Organization and Santa Clara are in agreement: Team would still be San Francisco 49ers.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

i go to a football game for the beer, dogs, and atmosphere. I could give a f*ck about retracting roofs, 80 yard screens, and golden toilets that wipe your *ss for you.

Why dont you watch all your football games at Cowboy stadium, and Ill go watch all of mine at Soldier field, a real football stadium. Have you ever even been to a game at Cowboy Stadium? About 30% of the people care about the actual game, its just a show. That stadium should be used for a couple things: opening of the Olympics, Woodstock, the birth of Jesus Christ, not football. Im so happy the Niners are gonna be playing at a spot like that.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by SFCH3DDERZ:
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
http://www.49ersnewstadium.com/#/home

Haha, that website is so epic. Super intense music, Jed York intro.

Epic is a good way to put it.... that website is REALLY impressive... to Jed and Co. for getting measure J passed and website is awesome. Jed as the acting owner is warming up to me...he's done quite a bit already, cant wait to see whats next.
When i look at the stadium pictures it has a good feel to what gameday can be like. Nice weather, nice stadium, and overall seems like a great day at the stadium, not like candlestick right now.
So, when can we start the 2014 Super Bowl to be played outdoors in Santa Clara bandwagon?
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
I have a new favorite website.....
I do have to say, it looks like Virginia Tech's football stadium, with same 66k seating capacity, but Blacksburg VA is a small town in the middle of NOWHERE. 49ers are definitely going for maximum cost savings, I mean look at how small the video screen is. But hey, I can't blame them. At least it will be light years ahead of the stick.
Does anyone happen to know the wait time/ if there is a waiting list for season tickets for the 49ers? Ive been a lifelong fan but came out to Chicago for football and school and would like to get season tickets for the future. If there is no wait I would assume I can wait and there wont be a wait in a few years when I can make it to games. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
Originally posted by ftbl899:
Does anyone happen to know the wait time/ if there is a waiting list for season tickets for the 49ers? Ive been a lifelong fan but came out to Chicago for football and school and would like to get season tickets for the future. If there is no wait I would assume I can wait and there wont be a wait in a few years when I can make it to games. Any insight would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

There is currently no wait list. 10 years ago there was a list. Not anymore.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

That's nice and all. But nothing still changes my mind that we have a very vanilla plain stadium design. If you're going to spend almost a billion dollars on a stadium, at least use an ounce of creativity.
  • zero
  • Veteran
I'm too lazy to look it up but we aren't sharing this stadium with the Raiders right?

I like lucas oil stadium because I like bricks
I do not believe in the large lower level seating... I actuality I believe it takes away from the loudness and quality viewing seats from both levels.