There are 84 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Levi's Stadium pics and info...

Brand new to the site. I just reserved seats in section 419 which was previously sold out. Living in Sacramento I have not been down there for a couple of months, am I going to have to take a helicopter to reach my seats? I hope what they say is true in that there is no really bad view lines in the new stadium.
Originally posted by bigmur49:
Madden 25 version

Nice
I know this has been discussed before but...

Anyone think we have been sold a bill of goods on the tailgating? Has anyone heard anything official on parking for regular folk like us?

What I heard during my meeting is that they will have agreements with local businesses to allow us to use their lots. Sounds good and all but is this going to work? What happens on Monday or Thursday games?

Anyone think there is a chance that next season all of a sudden we are faced with the possibility of no tailgating?
[ Edited by SportsFan on Sep 11, 2013 at 5:11 PM ]
Originally posted by SportsFan:
I know this has been discussed before but...

Anyone think we have been sold a bill of goods on the tailgating? Has anyone heard anything official on parking for regular folk like us?

What I heard during my meeting is that they will have agreements with local businesses to allow us to use their lots. Sounds good and all but is this going to work? What happens on Monday or Thursday games?

Anyone think there is a chance that next season all of a sudden we are faced with the possibility of no tailgating?


If there isn't any tailgating I am going to be super pissed about that psl I have paid
Originally posted by CdnNinerfan:
If there isn't any tailgating I am going to be super pissed about that psl I have paid

Nate just bought and they sent him an email with their official statement on parking. Pretty much what we have thought. Just never saw anything in writing from them.
The chance of no tailgating is something we don't need to worry about. The chance of limited tailgating within a reasonable distance to the stadium is a possibility. Until the golf course gets leveled for the shopping/restaurant/parking project, we're in bad shape. If and when that ever happens.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The chance of no tailgating is something we don't need to worry about. The chance of limited tailgating within a reasonable distance to the stadium is a possibility. Until the golf course gets leveled for the shopping/restaurant/parking project, we're in bad shape. If and when that ever happens.

golf courses are the biggest f**king waste of space
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The chance of no tailgating is something we don't need to worry about. The chance of limited tailgating within a reasonable distance to the stadium is a possibility. Until the golf course gets leveled for the shopping/restaurant/parking project, we're in bad shape. If and when that ever happens.

golf courses are the biggest f**king waste of space

As a casual golfer, I would tend to disagree. But this particular golf course is in horrible shape, and cost the city of Santa Clara $12 million a year to run. Leveling it and putting in something that could actually generate money for the city as well as solve the looming parking issue is something I'm all for.
Hey everybody,

I'm new to this site and this is my first reply. *Waves*

I think the stadium is simple and it fits silicon valley quite well. I love that its next to Great America and all the transportation to and from the park is clutch!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The chance of no tailgating is something we don't need to worry about. The chance of limited tailgating within a reasonable distance to the stadium is a possibility. Until the golf course gets leveled for the shopping/restaurant/parking project, we're in bad shape. If and when that ever happens.

Ya.. going to be interesting to see where we are and the atmosphere.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
As a casual golfer, I would tend to disagree. But this particular golf course is in horrible shape, and cost the city of Santa Clara $12 million a year to run. Leveling it and putting in something that could actually generate money for the city as well as solve the looming parking issue is something I'm all for.

site is former landfill doe.....good bet it'll take years of environmental bullcrap studies to green light development of that land
LOL. How do you build a stadium with no tailgating? What the hell are they thinking?
About the noise issue. The stadium appears to have poor acoustics in that it is shaped basically like a parabolic cavity (think of a headlight) which will direct sound up and away and keep very little of it in. It will be the anti-Qwest/C-link.

Overall, it's one of the most unimpressive designs of the new NFL stadiums going up.
[ Edited by kray28 on Sep 12, 2013 at 11:00 PM ]
Kray.. thanks for your input.. For the 100th time. None of us care what you think.
There's going to be tailgating.